This application provides display and control of Android devices connected on USB and WiFi. It does not require any root access. It works on GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS.
IT FOCUSES ON:
- Lightness (native, displays only the device screen)
- Performances (30~60fps)
- Quality (1920×1080 or above)
- Low latency (70~100ms)
- Low startup time (~1 second to display the first image)
- Non-intrusiveness (nothing is left installed on the device)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- The application executes a server on the device. The client and the server communicate via a socket over an adb tunnel.
- The server streams an H.264 video of the device screen. The client decodes the video frames and displays them.
- The client captures input (keyboard and mouse) events, sends them to the server, which injects them to the device.