These are apps I use for learning guitar
Play your favorite songs in their original sound using your phone or tablet! It's a whole new experience in learning songs.
IT’S LIKE MAGIC
Tonebridge gives you the sound of the original song out of the box. Plug in your guitar* into your phone or tablet and start playing. It’s that simple!
9000+ SONG PRESETS FOR 1000+ ARTISTS
A huge collection of song presets allows you to choose effects from light acoustic sounds of "Come As You Are" to crushing heavy roars of "Master Of Puppets".
WORKS ON EVERY GUITAR
We created presets that sound great on every guitar. Even if you want to play heavy metal on an old Fender, the sound will still be familiar.
• 9000+ presets for popular songs of different genres
• 7500+ demo samples for effect preview
• Collections of presets handpicked by Ultimate Guitar editors
• Intelligent feedback and noise reduction system for clear sound
• Low latency for real-time playing*
• Information about pickup settings
• Preset requests to get a preset that is not already in the app
• Pedalboards to quickly switch between presets
• Ampkit Link
• iRig 2
Note on USB devices: Tonebridge doesn't support USB connection devices like Behringer UCG102, Guitar Link, iRig UA, HD, HD 2 or iRig Pro. These devices use USB for connection, and Tonebridge currently supports only adaptors that use a headphone port for connection. Sorry for that, we're working hard to make USB connection possible. Stay tuned!
Rock'n'roll for everyone!
This app has been Superpowered.
i didn't test it yet (im waiting for my irig)
I have too many of them :D
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?