digiCamControl 19 alternatives | Website
A DSLR camera remote control open source software
- Control you camera remotely from your computer via USB
- Trigger image capture via release button on camera body or remotely from your computer.
- Handhold the camera, shoot, and have the resulting images displayed on the computer monitor.
- Bracketing with an arbitrary number of shutter speed or exposure value
- Use the advanced intervalometer to create a series of timelapse images and generate timelapse video.
- Manage multiple profiles
- Histogram & photo metadata view
- Review in full screen
- Manage camera presets (saved camera settings)
- Webserver (using smart phone or any device which support web browser to control application functions)
- Multiple camera support, you can control multiple connected camera in same time, like capture photos in same time or one by one