LastPass is a secure, browser-based password manager that supports Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Safari.
Sync your passwords between multiple browsers and computers.
With LastPass you can:
- Create strong passwords, knowing you only have to remember one.
- Log into your favorite sites with a single click.
- Fill forms in a second.
- Securely share logins and notes with friends and let others share with you.
All data is encrypted before it is stored on the server. The pro version of Lastpass offers access to Lastpass mobile apps.
A stand-alone version, called LastPass Pocket, is available for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
It can be installed on a USB memory device, allowing you to carry your LastPass data around with you. Pocket essentially provides backup capability and offline access for your Vault, although we recommend LastPass Portable over Pocket. It can be downloaded at https://helpdesk.lastpass.com/lastpass-on-the-go-2/lastpass-pocket/
1Password creates strong, unique passwords for all of your sites and logs you in with a single tap (or click).
A single click opens your browser, opens a site, fills in your username and password, and logs you in. Our Strong Password Generator is your key to password liberation. One click creates a strong, unique password for each account, and our browser extension fills it into the website automatically.
Organize your vault
Mark your most important or frequently used items for quick access and sync this list among all your devices. Drag any mix of 1Password Logins, Secure Notes, and other items into folders for work, finances, social media, or any other grouping you need. Adding tags to 1Password items is a snap; focusing on them to get things done is even easier.
Our new service keeps you informed about your security. Watchtower securely checks your logins for known vulnerabilities and tells you which sites need new passwords.
Sticky Password manager and form filler securely stores your passwords, automatically fills in login account fields for programs and websites. This product contains also strong password generator.
Few words about security:
- Your master password is known only to you. No one else
- The hackers’ nightmare: AES-256
- Offline data sync – via local Wi-Fi or manually
- Key biometrics: fingerprint scanning
Only one password to remember:
- Sticky Password manages all your passwords and personal data.
- Automatically fills in forms for you.
- Generates extra-strong new passwords, whenever you need them.
- Stores credit card numbers for express checkout.
We secure data just like the military:
- AES-256 encryption the world’s leading standard also used by the military
- Optional synchronization via local Wi-Fi – your encrypted data never leaves your devices
- Your master password for the manager is not known to anyone – not even to us
- State-of-the-art biometric authentication: fingerprint scanning
- Password database auto-lock – on your computer, tablet and smartphone
- You're in control: at any time, you can decide to delete the database manually from the cloud
Sticky Password works across all major platforms:
- Works on your PC, Mac, Android / iOS tablets and smartphones
- Excellent browser support: 16 browsers on all 4 major platforms
- Synchronization via local Wi-Fi
- Synchronization via our cloud servers – only if you want
- Optional manual offline synchronization
- Perfect portability (USB portable version)
- There’s an encrypted password database backup available for you in the cloud in case you lose your device or data stored on it – only if you want
- Cloud backup preserves several previous versions of your password database for you
Better then others because of:
- Wi-Fi synchronization
- Excellent browser support
- Fingerprint scanning
- YOU control your data
- Best sync capabilities
- Lifetime license
- The team that brought you AVG
Spectre (previously Master Password) is a password manager which uses it's own, original algotithm. Instead of saving and sending passwords across the internet, Spectre calculates the password you need, only when you need it, then throws it away again.
Spectre is a new platform based on the algorithm that underpins Master Password. It is a fully rewritten and modernized software suite that will replace the old and enable all future capabilities. Spectre aims to grow beyond just passwords and offer a fully decentralized self-owned solution for privacy-first online identity management.
Spectre is open-source, authored entirely by it's founder & available for free, forever. It will also be financially supported by a new model for those who are interested in the improved systems integration and convenience features, which will allow me to focus my efforts into keeping this project alive and growing.
PassIFox & ChromeIPass bring KeePass integration to Google Chrome and Firefox using KeePassHttp.
Universal Password Manager allows you to store all your usernames and passwords in one highly secure encrypted database. Its strengths are its simplicity, portability and security (uses 128bit AES encryption). UPM is available on Android, Windows, OS X & Linux.