GitLab is a on-premise or hosted Git repository management tool. It also includes code reviews, issue tracking, wikis, and continuous integration.
Sharing code is a good thing, and it should be really easy to do it.
A lot of times, I want to show you something I'm seeing - and that's where we use pastebins. Haste is the prettiest, easiest to use pastebin ever made.Type what you want me to see, click "Save", and then copy the URL. Send that URL to someone and they'll see what you see.
To make a new entry, click "New" (or type 'control + n')
No more cookie-cutter formulas. CalorieTracker.io adapts its algorithms to your personal progress every day to deliver next-level individualized insights and recommendations.
Stop Guessing - Start Progressing
People's habits and lifestyles can change - and CalorieTracker.io understands that. Our models adjust themselves daily to your habits and data to keep you on top of it all.
We strive to display your progress in an intuitive, comprehensible manner. See your overall progress from your personalized analytics dashboard.
From caloric intake to weight, progress pictures and more. CalorieTracker.io is constantly expanding to provide a secure, all-in-one space to document your full fitness journey.
Breakdown your patterns numerically and visually. Find out where you're on track and where you can improve to get to your goals faster.
Any Time, Any Place
Update your data and access your insights at your convenience. CalorieTracker.io is crossplatform and works on mobile, desktop and tablet.
Already use another tracking system? Import or sync your CalorieTracker.io account with services like MyFitnessPal or your personal CSV with the click of a button.
SpeedOf.Me is an HTML5 Internet speed test. No Flash or Java needed! It is the smartest and most accurate online bandwidth test. It works well on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows 8 and other mobile devices, as well as desktop computers.
A beautifully designed platform dedicated to one thing: Publishing.
Ghost is an Open Source application which allows you to write and publish your own blog, giving you the tools to make it easy and even (gasp) fun to do. It's simple, elegant, and designed so that you can spend less time messing with making your blog work - and more time blogging.
Non-profit organisation offering an option for commercial hosting, however all functionality is available without charge.
An online diary for tracking your diet, exercise, and other health related information. The mobile app is a companion to the website for easy logging on the go.
Tagpacker is a free tool to organize, find and share links. It provides a simple but effective way to organize your links with tags. Tagpacker helps you to keep your collection always tidy and neat. This way, visitors of your collection can filter for relevant content and discover new interesting links.
MailDrop is a free throwaway e-mail address. It's temporary. It's transient. It's disposable. It's meant for those times when you don't want to give out your real address. Just give someone any e-mail address in the maildrop.cc domain, come back here, put in the e-mail address, and you can see that inbox.
MailDrop offers the ability to give out a quick e-mail address to any site or app, then after you've established more trust with that site, you can give them your real e-mail address.
MailDrop helps to stop your inbox from getting flooded with spam from that one time you registered on a site which got hacked.
MailDrop can be used to get your receipt for your e-commerce purchase, without signing up to be spammed on a regular basis with "latest offers".
In short, MailDrop can help you cut out the amount of junk in your inbox.
MailDrop has no signups.
MailDrop has no passwords.
MailDrop is designed for no security.
MailDrop is designed for little to no privacy.
NewsBlur is a personal news reader that brings people together to talk about the world. It shows you the original site and allows you to read stories directly off the site while keeping track of what you read. It also filters and highlights stories you like and dislike. NewsBlur has an active community of shared stories, published on each user's blurblog.
Jitsi Desktop (previously SIP Communicator) is a legacy audio/video and chat communicator with full encryption, precedessor of Jitsi Meet .
It supports protocols such as SIP, XMPP/Jabber, ICQ/AIM, Windows Live, Yahoo!, GTalk/Hangouts extensions, as well as OTR, ZRTP, etc.
Apertium is a rule-based machine translation platform. It is free software and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
Languages supported in stable version: Asturian, Basque, Breton, Bulgarian, Catalan, Danish, English, Esperanto, French, Galician, Icelandic, Macedonian, Norwegian (Bokmål and Nynorsk), Occitan, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish and Welsh; many more are under development.
In addition to translating through the web page, you can download and run the translator on your own machine, both on Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux systems.
A web application that boosts your capacity to download any file, video or audio from the cloud.
Caesium Image Compressor lets you compress your pictures up to 90% without visible quality loss. Providing a simple yet effective interface with a real-time preview and multiple image processing at the same time, everyone will be able to reach the best result. Advanced users will find extra features, like metadata storing options or folder structure support.
- Resize your pictures up to 90% preserving the file format. The software use an intelligent file compressing method.
- Batch processing. Compress in a few second as pictures as you like. Most common file format are supported. (JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, WMF)
- Easy preview, with a twin picture box that display the final result with a button.
- Picture-by-picture compression level. You can set every single compression level at every picture.
- Compression level an be set with an easy slider.
- Drag&Drop. Drop your pictures directly into the list.
- Rename all files with a custom suffix.
Online photo editor, made with HTML5. Open, edit and save PSD and XCF - Photoshop and Gimp files. Convert between PSD, XCF, JPG, PNG and WebP.
Seedr is a service that makes links near-instantly accessible for you to play, download or just hoard for your future use on your computer.
Get Stuff Quickly & Easily, No Software Required!
- Paste a link from another website
- Wait a few seconds
- Download & Stream on any device
The Free Online Image Editor lets you edit images ONLINE.
- Resize or Crop your (animated gif) images.
- Add Text to your animated gif images.
- Make a GIF with our online GIF Maker
- Add Borders, or Merge and Overlay your picture.
- Put your image in a Picture Frame or add a Mask.
- Edit your photo online.
- Create round corners on your photos.
- Overlay your images with predefined animations!
- Convert, sharpen, reduce size of your animated gif...
- Create your OWN twinkle stars animation.
- Add your OWN glitters to an image.
- Make an image shape with the Cut Out Tool.
Listen to the soundtracks and complete list of full-length songs from the latest movies and TV shows.
DeckDeckGo aims to be the open source web editor for presentations. Every presentation made with DeckDeckGo is a standalone Progressive Web App with accessible remote control.
miniPaint is free online image editor using HTML5. Edit, adjust your images, add effects online in your browser without installing anything. You can use the Electron based version of the editor if you like.
A free and open source alternative Twitter front-end focused on privacy. Inspired by the invidio.us project.
- All requests go through the backend, client never talks to Twitter
- Unofficial API (no rate limits or developer account required)
- AGPLv3 licensed, no proprietary instances permitted
- Dark theme
- Lightweight (for @nim_lang, 36KB vs 580KB from twitter.com)
Welcome to DistroTest.net
On our website you will find a selection of operating systems, which you can test online without installation in the simplest way.
There are no restrictions here: You can use all functions of the system, Uninstall and install software, test installed programs and even delete or format the hard disk or system files...
Judge0 IDE is a free and open-source online code editor that allows you to write and execute code from a rich set of languages. It's perfect for anybody who just wants to quickly write and run some code without opening a full-featured IDE on their computer. Moreover, it is also useful for teaching and learning or just trying out a new language.
Judge0 IDE is using Judge0 API for executing the user's source code.
OpenStreetMap is a project aimed squarely at creating and providing free geographic data such as street maps to anyone who wants them. It is a free editable map of the whole world. It is made by people like you. It allows you to view, edit and use geographical data in a collaborative way from anywhere on Earth.
An online alternative front-end to YouTube. Open-source (AGPLv3 licensed)
[The instance at invidio.us made by Omar Roth was closed in September 2020. You can select another instance and the project can still be found on GitHub. However, Omar developed this in the rare Crystal language, which has few developers.]
- Lightweight (homepage is ~4 KB compressed)
- No ads
- Audio-only mode (and no need to keep window open on mobile)
- No registration required or No email address required for registration
- Your playlist via registration
- No need to create a Google account to save subscriptions
- Tools for managing subscriptions:
- Only show unseen videos
- Only show latest (or latest unseen) video from each channel
- Delivers notifications from all subscribed channels
- Automatically redirect homepage to feed
- Import subscriptions from YouTube
- Download Videos
- Picture in Picture
- Set default player options (speed, quality, autoplay, loop)
- Dark mode
- Embed support
- Support for Reddit comments in place of YT comments
- Import/Export subscriptions, watch history, preferences
- Export for Invidious (JSON) / NewPipe (OPML)
- Developer API
Invidious is used by other apps via Invidious API.