Adobe Photoshop 217 alternatives | Website
The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
The standard in professional image editing and compositing for creative design work.
ChronoSync can synchronize, backup, and create bootable backups to almost anything you can connect to your Mac: select cloud services, other Macs, NAS drives, external drives, PC's or anything you can mount as a volume.
Alfred is a productivity application for macOS, which boosts your efficiency with hotkeys, keywords and text expansion. Search your Mac and the web, and control your Mac using custom actions with the Powerpack.
BetterTouchTool is a great, feature packed app that allows you to customize various input devices on your Mac.
PopClip appears when you select text with your mouse on your Mac. Instantly access context-specific actions including copy and paste, plus extensions like Send to Evernote. If you select text containing a URL, email address or file path, PopClip can open it. Select a misspelled word, and PopClip offers corrections. Select any text to do a web search with those terms, or select a single word to get the dictionary definition.
More than 50 free extensions are available, including Paste and Match Style, Translate, Send to Evernote, Word Count, Capitalize and much, much more.
The key to good writing is not that magical glass of Bordeaux, the right kind of tobacco or that groovy background music. The key is focus. What you need to write well is a spartan setting that allows you to fully concentrate on your text and nothing but your text. Many professional writers use SimpleText or Textedit because these are the only writing programs that are totally distraction free. But text editors are not perfect. That's why we made Writer.
Fantastical is a flexible calendar with natural language event creation, a beautiful calendar and event list, support for CalDAV (including Google Calendar delegates) automatic alarms, and instant searching.
The easiest way to create new events
• Open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut
• Type in your event details and press return
• That's it! You're back to what you were doing with a shiny, new event in your calendar!
• Best of all, Fantastical's natural language engine is expressive and intelligent so you can write in your own style.
• Fantastical will even recognize the location of your event and let you invite people from your Address Book to the event
• Quickly open Fantastical by clicking the menu bar icon or pressing a customizable keyboard shortcut
Beautiful calendar and event list
• The event list and calendar allow you to easily locate and plan all of your events
• Color-coding and beautiful design let you quickly make sense of your schedule
• Change the number of events you want displayed, providing focus and convenience
• Click any event to display important details about the event
Bring Your Own Calendar (BYOC)
• Fantastical works with your favorite calendar applications: iCal, Entourage, or Outlook
Native CalDAV sync support built-in
• Add your calendars to iCal and Fantastical will automatically sync your events
• Even better, iCal doesn't need to be running
• Use Google Calendar or Yahoo! Calendar accounts (including delegate support!)
• Just add your accounts to iCal and Fantastical will handle the rest
• Automatically add alarms to all of your new events
• Customize your alarm settings based on all-day events or timed events
• You'll never miss an important event again
• Instantly locate all of your events, past, present, and future
• Get important event details with a single click
Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept.
Outliners are powerful, but hard to use. Text editors are easy, but without structure. TaskPaper feels like a text editor, but has the power of an outliner.
Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the original plain text foundation that’s worked so well since 2006.
PDF Expert lets you read and annotate PDF documents, highlight text, make notes and save these changes being compatible with Preview and Adobe Acrobat. Moreover, PDF Expert is the only iPhone application that can fill PDF forms!
PDF Expert can get documents from any place you may need. PDF files from desktop computers, email attachments, documents on the Dropbox, MobileMe iDisk, GoogleDocs and even in other iPhone applications could be accessed with PDF Expert.
Annotations made with PDF Expert are saved within the document in accordance with PDF format specification. Thus PDF Expert can edit highlights, text notes and other annotations created in Apple Preview or Adobe Acrobat Reader and vise versa. At the same time this lets you share annotated files with friends and co-workers.
PDF forms made with Adobe Acrobat are supported in PDF Expert. Text fields, check boxes, radio buttons and other form elements work as you expect and all information you entered is saved inside the form. Please note that Dynamic XML PDF Forms made with Adobe LifeCycle should be converted to Static PDF Forms format before using with PDF Expert.
With PDF Expert you can:
? Highlight text
Mark important things in books, journals or documents you want to review.
? Fill Forms
Work with static PDF forms created in Adobe Acrobat.
? Create notes
Add comments to the text you read.
? Save Bookmarks
Create table of contents for your document right on the iPhone.
? Underline and Strike-Through words
Mark-up errors and emphasize important sentences.
PDF Squeezer reduces the file size of large PDF documents.
It comes with compression capabilities which reduce the size of large PDF documents by compressing images and removing irrelevant information. This will help you obtain important savings in bandwidth costs, digital storage costs and network transmission times.
*** 2013 Macworld Eddy Winner! - Best of 2013 ***
With Highland, crafting a perfectly-formatted screenplay is as simple as writing an email. Just type. Highland will make it look good.
Created by acclaimed screenwriter John August (Big Fish, Frankenweenie), Highland works its magic on plain text, allowing you to focus on the writing. "The old apps force you to do all the formatting. They feel like relics of a different time -- bloated and slow to get updated. We made Highland lean, fast and future-proof."
"Certainly for those in the film industry, this app is more than worth its price."
"Highland has changed my entire way of working with scripts. Now that I know my screenplays and TV scripts aren't trapped in one particular software's format, I have the flexibility to use the tools I need for particular part of the process. I use it every day."
"It is a great environment to write your next film with an attractive price tag, but also a powerhouse of features that will help you shine in the screenwriting business."
With Highland, you can:
• Write screenplays in plain text. The Fountain format is straightforward and future-proof.
• Edit and save FDX files, even if you don’t have Final Draft.
• Preview, print and export perfectly-formatted PDFs.
• Melt screenplay PDFs, making them editable again.
Whether you’re writing a screenplay from scratch, or editing imported drafts, Highland makes the formatting painless.
Highland comes with the Courier Prime font for beautiful screenplays and the all-new Highland Sans for a refined editing experience.
We have an extensive FAQ that should answer many of your questions:
If you have any feedback or questions, we’d love to hear from you! By email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or on Twitter @qapps
Too many windows to manage? Big display? Or getting lost in multiple monitors? HazeOver is for you! ? TRIAL version: HazeOver.com
Get rid of distractions and focus on your current task. HazeOver automatically highlights the front app window by dimming all background windows.
• Forget about having to minimize, close or hide windows to keep your Desktop sane.
• Spend less time managing windows. Window clutter will no longer bother you.
• Got a big screen? Then going full screen is not an option for you. HazeOver to the rescue!
• Multiple displays? HazeOver will let you know which screen is focused or highlight a window on each monitor.
• Working at night? Reduce brightness of macOS interface without sacrificing legibility or color accuracy of the front window.
• Power up the Dark Mode in macOS Mojave and reduce background contrast.
Heavy multi-tasking kills your concentration. All that tweets, emails, chat messages and lolcats staring back at you from the background. They strive for your attention. And you only have that much of it.
Don’t let yourself drown in scores of open windows. Hiding, switching, looking for the right one, more hiding, more switching. Calm down, breathe in, breathe out, launch HazeOver and finally concentrate on what’s you’ve been up to.
HazeOver automatically highlights an active window or app when you switch windows. The less important things gently fade away in the background, helping increase your productivity.
Set the hazing intensity and speed to your liking. Be it a soft dimming, an undemanding hint to focus on your workflow. Or a powerful dark background for outright dedication to your current task.
• Desktop is automatically revealed when used.
• Toggle the shade with a keyboard shortcut or adjust intensity with a gesture.
• Dragging stuff between apps? Tap “fn” key and HazeOver will gracefully fade out.
Paste stores everything you copy on your Mac, iPhone, and iPad, so it's always there whenever you need it again.
NEVER LOSE A COPY AGAIN
Paste is like a time machine for your clipboard.
– Extend your clipboard capacity so that everything gets saved and nothing gets lost.
– Use intelligent search to quickly find that "meatball recipe from Safari" or anything else you can remember copying.
– Choose which apps you don't want to keep track of to maintain complete control over the data Paste stores for you.
SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW
– Scroll through an at-a-glance view of your clipboard featuring large, easy-to-read previews of content so you can find stuff fast.
– Edit and save changes to copied content before using it in other apps.
– Pin copied items that you use frequently and keep them just a click away.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
With instant iCloud sync, you can access all your copied content and pinboards at any tim from your Mac, iPhone, or iPad.
– All Paste data is stored in your own iCloud storage using industry-standard security technologies and encryption.
– Not only does Paste let you sync your data across all your devices, it plays nice with Universal Clipboard too.
BECOME A PASTE MASTER
Start using Paste and discover features that will become part of your workflow so seamlessly you'll think they were always there.
– Select and paste multiple copied items simultaneously.
– Remove formatting from copied text and paste it as plain text.
– Share copied items via text, email, social media, AirDrop, etc.
– Use Paste Stack to copy and paste a set of items in a specific order across multiple apps.
– Set up shortcuts, rules, limits, and more to configure the Paste that's perfect for you.
Paste is available in a monthly or annual subscription plan with a 14-day free trial.
$14.99 for macOS
iOS In-App Purchases
Monthly Subscription : $0.99
Annual Subscription : $9.99
Paste Pro for iPad : $4.99
Annual Subscription (Legacy) : $9.99
Maybe you want to be the first to submit a comment?