VivPDF is a PDF editor, contains all functions that are often used with concise interface. It’s virtually the simplest, fastest and smartest PDF editor can find in the market. VivPDF’s powerful features including creating, converting and editing all kinds of PDF files. VivPDF supports 7 languages which are widely used across the world, it’s not necessary for users to worry about not understanding the functions, it also largely shortens user’s learning curve to be skilled in using VivPDF to make a professional PDF material. VivPDF only takes you few minutes to download it to your PC, and it won’t take much space of your PC for its size is quite small, only 14mb. Download and installation are much easier than other PDF editors, it’s also true for functions in VivPDF. Because it’s much more convenient and intuitive to achieve functions in a straightforward way. VivPDF is the best helper in your business work, only thing you need to do is several clicks!
DocHub streamlines document signing, distribution and form completion.
FEATURES: Online PDF Editor - Type, draw, manage pages, and more. Document Signing - Sign PDFs and get PDFs signed. Legally binding eSignatures made easy. Powerful Templates - Simplify document distribution and organization. PDF Form Fill - Create, import, edit and fill PDF forms.
Xodo is the ultimate cross-platform PDF viewer and annotator. And it’s 100% free.
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference • Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments • Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents • Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens • Reflow reading mode shows the PDF text at a size of your choosing • A PDF table of contents allows you to jump chapters and sections • Printing • Full screen mode • Continuous vertical scrolling while viewing in single page, two pages, and cover page modes • Support for Samsung Multi Window • Full text search with navigable, detailed list of results, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more
PDF Annotator and Editor • Draw and type directly on PDFs • Highlight, underline and strikeout text • Add arrows, circles, lines and more • See all annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, and just tap one to navigate to it • Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate • Merge and split PDFs; rotate pages • Optimized for SPen and other select styluses • Thumbnail browser for deleting pages, changing page order, and inserting blank pages
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms • Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png) • Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
• Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager • Recent files can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited • Grid view shows thumbnail previews of PDFs and easy access to file details
Annotate PDFs with others
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online in real time
Scarlet (previously Material Notes) offers a simple no hassle interface for adding notes in a beautiful material design.
? Offline by Default: Don't like companies storing your data, no problem this note app can be used offline. ? Optional Cloud Sync: Optionally sync notes accross devices. ? Rich Note Input: Add rich notes - lists, headings, quotes and more. ? Tags: Add tags to your notes and find them easily ? Markdown Support: The text elements have markdown support ? Choice of Grid / List layouts ? Simple UX: Simplistic and straight forward UI. ? Archived, Favourites, and more ? Set color to your notes ? Night Mode: view notes in night mode, for your eyes and screens ? Lock Notes: lock the notes with a pincode ? Reminders: Add reminders for your notes ? Power Search: Powerful and smooth search experience within app ? Ad Free: Now and always ad-free. ? Floating Heads: Quickly take notes while doing other stuff. ? Pinning and Sorting Notes ? Widget Support ? Open Source Project: Part of an open source project. Feel free to contribute to the project at https://github.com/BijoySingh/Material-Notes-Android-App
LiquidText offers a fast, natural way to review, gather, and organize information across all your docs: then apply the results to writing reports or simply studying. Pull out key facts and connect them together
Import • Create a workspace and import all the documents and web pages you need • Compatible with PDF, Word, and PowerPoint document types • Import from Dropbox, Box, email, and more Interact • Pull excerpts from all the documents in your project into the Workspace area • Add your own notes (typed or written) to the Workspace area • Freely draw on your notes, or on the workspace itself • Organize excerpts and notes into groups • Connect anything - draw live “ink links” that span pages, documents, notes, and more • Create mind-maps by drawing “ink links” connecting your excerpts/notes to one another • Get context - tap notes and excerpts to find original source • Scrollbar shows where highlights, comments, excerpts, and search results are located
Compare • Pinch a document to compare different distant pages side by side • Collapse text to see annotated parts side-by-side • Collapse text to view search results(s) side-by-side • Import unlimited number of documents into a project, view up to 5 at once
Annotate • Freely draw or highlight on your document, notes, or the workspace itself • Add margin notes/comments to text, images, notes, and excerpts • Comment on two or more selections simultaneously • Make comments that link to multiple documents at once
Search • Search for keywords across all your LiquidText documents • Search from LiquidText home screen • Find keywords in title or text of your documents
Share • Export your project as a PDF (includes your Workspace and documents) • Export your project as a Word file (converts your notes/excerpts into a linear document) • Send a full LiquidText file for those with the app. • Send files by email or to Dropbox, Box, and more