Software for creating and publishing project documentation.
Doxter helps technical writers and developers work with project documentation brighter and faster.
- Format text with a well-known WYSIWYG editor.
- Fasten document writing by using the markdown.
- Publish documentation into a modern-looking knowledge base
- Compare draft with an existing document before publishing.
- Manage space privacy. Share the space for your team only or make it public.
- Share the space with teammates or leave it private.
- Track content changes done by your teammates and switch between page versions.
- Place comments for your team. It will not be viewed in a final published document.
- Use hierarchy, sectioning, and tags for creating precise structure.
- Search the proper document by content, title, tags, and comments.
- Published documents are open for search engine indexing.
Regular price for Doxter is
$10 fixed monthly for small teams (1-10 users)
$5 per user monthly for big teams (11+ users).