XDA = Android APKs
This is the installer for the Xposed framework, which is a requirement for all modules.
Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. That's great because it means that modules can work for different versions and even ROMs without any changes (as long as the original code was not changed too much). It's also easy to undo. As all changes are done in the memory, you just need to deactivate the module and reboot to get your original system back. There are many other advantages, but here is just one more: Multiple modules can do changes to the same part of the system or app. With modified APKs, you to decide for one. No way to combine them, unless the author builds multiple APKs with different combinations.
Note that this only works with root access on Android 4.0.3 or later. Have a look at the support thread for instructions and FAQs.
Author(s): rovo89, Tungstwenty Support/Discussion URL: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1574401 Source code URL: https://github.com/rovo89/XposedInstaller Package: de.robv.android.xposed.installer Version name: 2.4.1 Download: de.robv.android.xposed.installer_v25_36cbbc.apk (530.52 KB) Number of downloads: 297,985 MD5 checksum: 36cbbc7909b852730747794ac439c5d3 Changes:
- Fixed a bootloop which mainly occured on some x86 ROMs
- Updated/added translations No need to update if version 2.4 works fine for you.
UPDATE NOTE: this app is fully compatible with devices under up to Android 5.1. XPrivacyLua is the successor for next Android versions.
XPrivacy can prevent applications from leaking privacy-sensitive data by restricting the categories of data an application can access. XPrivacy feeds applications fake data or no data at all. It can restrict several data categories, such as contacts or location. For example, if you restrict an application's access to contacts, that application will receive an empty contacts list (don't try this with the contacts application itself without a backup). Similarly, restricting an application's access to your location will send a fake location to that application.
- Simple to use
- No need to patch anything (no source, no smali or anything else)
- For any stock variant of Android version 4.0.3 - 6.0.1 (ICS, Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow)
- Newly installed applications are restricted by default
- Displays data actually used by an application
- Option to restrict on demand
- Free and open source
- Free from advertisements
Xposed Module Repository: http://repo.xposed.info/module/biz.bokhorst.xprivacy XDA-Forum Thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/-t2320783
rsync backup is a tool that will, in essence, allow the user to copy data back and forth between the user’s computer and their Android device remotely. It uses SSH for the communication with the server, but users that are not familiar with this should probably read a bit before going ahead to mess with the application, according to the dev.
** ROOT or VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT ONLY **
This tool only works on rooted devices or in virtual environment (without root in limited mode)!
GG can work in limited mode without root, through a virtual environment. For example, through Parallel Space, VirtualXposed, Parallel Space Lite, GO multiple, 2Face and many others. Read the help for more details. You can find more information about rooting your device at XDA Developers.
GameGuardian Features Summary
- Runs on ARM, x64 and x86 devices, including x86 emulators (LDPlayer, BlueStacks, Droid4X, MOMO, KOPlayer, Andy, Memu, Leapdroid, AMIDuOS, Windroye, RemixOS, PhoenixOS, AVD, Genymotion, Nox etc.)
- Supports Android 2.3.3+ (Gingerbread) through Lollipop (5+), Marshmallow (6+), Nougat (7+), Oreo (8+) and Pie (9+).
- Support work without root via different virtual spaces.
- Support different emulators like PPSSPP, ePSXe, GameBoy etc.
- Game deceleration and acceleration (speedhack) for ARM and x86 devices, including x86 emulators. Also supports both 32-bit and 64-bit applications on 64-bit devices using speedhack.
- Search feature: encrypted values.
- Search of unknown values when specifying the difference between values.
- Search addresses by mask.
- Explicit and "fuzzy" numeric searches.
- Text (String, Hex, AoB) search.
- Supports: Double, Float, Qword, Dword, XOR, Word, Byte, or Auto data-type searches.
- Lua scripting support.
- Modify all search results at once.
- Filtering of search results (address greater than and less than, value greater than and less than).
- Search in the background feature.
- 'The fill' feature.
- Time jump feature.
- Dump memory.
- Copy memory.
- Customizable UI.
- App locale for over 50 languages.
- And, much, much more.
ROM Toolbox combines all the great root apps into one monster app with a beautiful and easy to use interface. ROM Toolbox has every tool you need to make your Android device fast and customized to your liking.
Avidd is a video downloader app based on youtube-dl with material design UI for Android. Your search for video downloaders ends here. Avidd supports hundreds of video portals from around the web. Its design is simple and elegant.
- Supports 200+ video portals and counting (including Youtube with a special plugin)
- Simple, elegant UI following material design guideline
- Video searching
- Video quality and format selection
- Download queues.
- Pause and resume downloads.
Avidd is available for free and you can download it from XDA (including the Youtube downloader plugin).
This Rom is very popular at the "xda developers" website. Only for the Galaxy Tab P1000. Offers miscellaneous improvement over the official Rom like better performance, battery usage etc... Read carefully the installation manual.
No wires, no drivers, no cables, no bluetooth only WiFi on a fresh air and browser to connect your Android device with desktop or laptop or even another android device with Droid Over Wifi app installed! One button to start. Transfer, view, stream, rename, move, delete files and folders immediately over WiFi with any Browser and any OS. FEATURES • MediaView feature enables on the fly filter content and display video and audio files contained in current folder. You can stream full screen Mpeg4, Ogg and WebM videos directly from your phone and meanwhile view your photos in other tab of the browser. • Folder Bookmarks feature. • Folder Size feature quickly counts size of folders and displays it with nice visually graphs. • Folder upload (Chrome only) and download by using zip • Upload multiple files at once with no size limit. Progress is visible in real time of each concrete file. Drag and Drop of files supported for multiple files upload. • Download multiple files at one with no size limit. Multiple file download feature is automatically packing selected files into ZIP file and offered for download. • Create, Rename and Delete files and folders in easy and straightforward way with keyboard and mouse • Move and Copy files and folders with smart auto-complete feature • Sort files and folders by name, size or date modified • Pin Code protection • Droid Over WiFi runs as a background service, so you can switch to any other app while browsing your files • Very small footprint
This is the official, [projekt.] developed system theming engine to utilize Substratum themes! When using substratum themes, always use the official client, or CI builds available from our Telegram group: https://telegram.me/substratumci!
As a reminder, any themes run on external, third-party clients will NOT be receiving any support from the team nor the themers! This includes no support on G+, XDA and Telegram!
Theme Engine Support:
- Stock Nougat (RRO): Requires root, no exposures/themes may look weird.
- Stock Oreo (OMS): -- Rooted device will be able to use without any requirements. -- Unrooted device will need to buy this addon, and watch the addon's video on the listing to know how to setup them! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.andromeda
- Stock Samsung Nougat (RRO): Will need to buy this addon and boom, full support! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.sungstratum
- Custom Nougat (OMS): Requires a custom ROM with interfacer installed!
- Telegram: https://telegram.me/substratum
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/102261717366580091389
- XDA: https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/substratum/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Substratum/
- CrowdIn: http://translate.projektsubstratum.com/
- GitHub: https://www.github.com/substratum
- JIRA (bug reports): https://substratum.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1
To get support, please use one of the avenues listed above, the email will not be responding as it is an autoresponse! We will REQUIRE replication steps, a logcat of a crash (https://www.xda-developers.com/guide-sending-a-logcat-to-help-debug-your-favorite-app/) and device information such as what Android version/custom ROM, to be able to help you!
Sidebar Lite - A brilliant new way to multitask on Android "Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV "The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant. Features
- Pin apps & toggles to the Sidebar (Limited to 8 total)
- Live running apps and running indicators (Pro)
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them) (Pro)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions (Pro)
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible (Pro)
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Swapps! side launcher is always there, when you play, read or listen, you can always swipe and switch to another app.
Swapps! as a Side Launcher: ? Full app drawer just like in your home app ? Recently Used apps ? Starred section with - Widgets, Shortcuts & Applications
Swapps! ? "a Unity inspired “pseudo side launcher” for your Android device." (Xda-Developers) ? "a New Way Of Launching Android Apps." (makeuseof.com) ? "great time saver. Must try application" (RedmondPie) Swapps! Features: ? Scroll & Launch animations that makes this side launcher so attractive. ? Notification icon can be disabled or made transparent in the settings screen. ? Alphabetical fast scroll ? Swapps! is accessible anytime, regardless of which application is currently running, using a simple swipe! ? Fully customizable swipe-area (Side, Width, Height) ? 'App Info' by long press an application ? Small RAM fingerprint ? Doesn't affect battery life!!!
-1830+ Hand Made Icons.
- Compatible with Multi Launcher
- XXXHDPI Icon (196x196 pixels) HD!
- Each Icon designed with Care.
- Enabled 5 types Icon Masking,So all of your Icons will get themed in a new coloured Neon.
How to Apply?
- Open Neon Icons Application from your App Drawer.
- Press "Apply Theme".
- Select you'r desired Launcher.
- Done! Enjoy.
How to Request for New Icons?
- Open Neon Application from your App Drawer.
- Press Request Icons.
- Tick the applications you want to be themed.
- Select and Send. This will make a zip of the informations i require for making your new icons and send it to me via email.
- Done! i will add the new icons as requested with updates.
- Storage- For making the zip for Icon Request tool. 2 )Internet- For sending me the zip via email.
- Wallpaper- For setting the wallpaper directly from the application.
Make sure you are using one of launcher listed inside the application For Immediate Help and Icon Requests, Please Contact me, Or follow my XDA thread -- http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=50486713
Magisk is the Universal Systemless Interface, to create an altered mask of the system without changing the system itself.
- 100% fully open source and easy to build!
- Magic Mount: Allow you to do any system (vendor) modification without actually tampering the partitions. Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly!
- MagiskSU: Open Source Root Solution Root your device with MagiskSU, based on phh's Superuser, which is based on CM Superuser.
- Magisk Manager: MagiskSU Root Management, Upgrade Magisk, Manage MagiskHide lists Manage, Upgrade, Download, Install Magisk Modules from the community driven online Magisk Module Repo.
- MagiskHide: Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise / bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks etc.
- Resetprop: Allow you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props. This is also used along with magiskhide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader
- Miscellaneous: (Optional) Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, forceencrypt. Unlock partitions blocks to support remount to rw
Now you can root your android device without PC, just use Framaroot. This app includes several exploits named after the heroes of the book "The Lord of the Rings": Gandalf, Boromir, Pippin, Legolas, Sam, Frodo, Aragorn, and Gimli. You can install Superuser and su binary a phone or tablet from Android version 2.x to 4.x. All compatible devices can be found the official site. Unroot also very simple, just use this option in the Framaroot application.
SSHDroid is a SSH server implementation for Android. This application will let you to connect to your device from a PC and execute commands (like "terminal" and "adb shell") or edit files (through SFTP, WinSCP, Cyberduck, etc...).
Root is optional but not required to run this application.
ARISE puts together sound enhancements like VIPER4Android, Asus Zenfone 3 libraries with DTS effect, Huawei MedaiPad M2 Harman & Kardon sound effects, Huawei P9 sound libraries, Lenovo K3 Note MaxxAudio, LeTv Max 2 Dolby Atmos, Sony LDAC Bluetooth codec etc. Apart from this, it also brings sound libraries from some of the most famous Android music players like the USB Audio Player, Netron Music Player and the Sony Music DSP. ARISE is compatible with Android OS from Android Jelly Bean to Android 7.0 Nougat. ARISE requires no configuration, it installs all the sound effects in your system. Viper4Android and Dolby Atmos applications may appear in your app drawer, no other applications will appear there.
Description Due to major changes by Google in Kitkat root access is required to have access to all the features of BBS (see here for more details: https://plus.google.com/110567671203524092843/posts/ReLvz6KJwG5) A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience. With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- Use the online Knowledge-Base to find how to reduce or remove the wakelocks
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps) In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you to get the best out of your Android smartphone. Support: Please don't use the market's feedback system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box. If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but tra another superuser app instead. Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states Permissions:
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please fell free to remoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revokes without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission.
NOGAPPS Network Location is a geolocation app using wlan and data from Apple or a database of gsm phone cells at /sdcard/.nogapps/cells.db
Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently.
Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc) each with it's own way of displaying recent or running apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time - as you swipe. Furthermore, Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar! It's packed with features and customization.
Switchr can be installed in all its app switching glory with the bulk of the value given to you for free. However, with the Pro Key installed, all settings are unlocked, leaving you with the freedom to customize every aspect of Switchr. Switchr Pro allows you to close running apps using gestures, customize every visual aspect of the app, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of apps, and much much more.
PDroid allows blocking access for any installed application to the following data separately: -Device ID (IMEI/MEID/ESN) -Subscriber ID (IMSI) -SIM serial (ICCID) -Phone and mailbox number -Incoming call number -Outgoing call number -GPS location -Network location -List of accounts (including your google e-mail address) -Account auth tokens -Contacts -Call logs -Calendar -SMS -MMS -Browser bookmarks and history -System logs -SIM info (operator, country) -Network info (operator, country) For device ID, phone and mailbox number, SIM serial, subscriber ID and device location it also allows supplying custom or random values.
Features of FolderMount:
Root is an absolute MUST. No root, no access to app. Mount internal SD card folders to external SD folders. Move content from internal to external when a pair is added. (Dialog prompt) Support for Android 2.3 - 6.*. Holo themed throughout and an intuitive GUI design. It will check SDCARD mount status and remount if necessary.
Best easy to use GUI apktool with advanced features with drag and drop support. No more wasting time for writing command line version. This app using same APKTool database to decompile, compile and sign your desire APK app.
A modified Kernel Adiutor (Kernel Tweaking App)
Hello everyone, this is home to Beans GApps for ARM and ARM64 devices running Android 7.1.2 Nougat (SDK25), based on Banks. @BeansTown106 has taken them over, with help from @Surge1223 and me. They will now be offered in two variants, Mini (the traditional minimal package) and Full (includes some additional standard apps). The full lists are below along with installation instructions. Enjoy!
Mini: Core Google syncing APKs (Google Play Services, SetupWizard, Google Play Store) Core Google libs (Facelock, TTS) Google App Legacy support for swyping on AOSP LatinIME Keyboard
Full: Everything in Mini Gboard Google Messenger Google Talkback Google Hangouts Google Clock Google Calendar Google Photos Google Camera
I present you Android Ultimate Toolbox Pro, the ultimate Android utility! As the name says, it's a toolbox-like program that offers many features that make the usually not-so-easy tasks easier.
Caution! This program is not foolproof! Do not try to outsmart it by playing tricks, because you may result with an expensive brick in the worst case!
Direct download link: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25573917/Programs/Android%20Ultimate%20Toolbox%20Pro/install_androidultimatetoolboxpro.msi
- Update.zip signer
- Flash kernels, recovery images, upate.zip, system images, data images and splash images
- Install, uninstall and repack APKs
- Sign APKs
- Deodex APKs, Jars (both computer and device)
- Zip-align APKs
- Check MD5 sums
- File manager
- Root checker
- Root and unroot device
- Logger (logcat and dmesg)
- Rebooter (normal reboot, reboot in recovery, reboot in bootloader, reboot from fastboot)
- Backup manager
- Backup/restore apps
- Device ID configurator (device name, build number, Android version)
- Lock or unlock bootloader
- Wipe (system, data, cache, boot, recovery)
Preinstalled feature for android ROM to backup and restore
Nandroid backups are usually performed in recovery mode. This means you would have to turn off your phone and reboot in recovery mode, which wastes a whole lot of time rebooting and a lot more time offline. With this tool you can do nandroid backups without switching off your device.
- Complete Backup
- Partition specific backup (system, boot etc.)
- Backup option from phone's GUI
- Full restore
- Boot into recovery
- System reboot
- Only works with TWRP v3.1.0+
- I can't provide support for issues related to TWRP. This is just a simple tool to save you some typing, most of the work is done by TWRP itself.
- TWRP 3.1.0 still has some bugs and it may fail to do backup/restore on some devices
XDA Labs is a platform that allows developers to freely distribute and promote their apps -- without fear of having their products removed due to content restrictions or corporate censorship. Labs is free to use and developers keep 100% from Paypal and Bitcoin purchases.
The F-Droid Repository is an easily-installable catalogue of free and open source apps for Android. With F-Droid, it's easy to browse and install apps on your device, and keep track of updates. You can also browse the repository with a web browser, and download the app directly from there, if you can’t or don’t want to run the F-Droid client on your device.
All applications in the default repository must be Free and Open Source software – for example, released under a GPL or Apache license. Every effort is made to verify that this is actually the case, both by visual inspection of the source, and by building the application from the published source.
Software that reports user activity without permission (e.g. via Google Analytics) or tracks user behaviour (e.g. most advertising platforms) is specifically excluded from FDroid’s own repository, as is software with the primary purpose of interacting with a non-Free network service. You are, of course, free to set up your own repository for this kind of software – the server source is available, and the client will allow addition or removal of repositories as you see fit.
F-Droid originated as a fork of Aptoide. F-Droid can be installed from its website or from within Aptoide, but it is not available for download in Google Market.