List of writing software. Create, organize and share your information.
Evernote is a cross-platform, freemium app designed for note taking, organizing, and archiving.
The app allows users to create a "note" which can be a piece of formatted text, a full webpage or webpage excerpt, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten "ink" note.
Notes can also have file attachments. Notebooks can be added to a stack while notes can be sorted into a notebook, tagged, annotated, edited, given comments, searched, and exported as part of a notebook.
Evernote Premium features:
Offline notes Your notes are available anywhere, anytime, even without an internet connection. Perfect for flights, international travel and working on the go.
Passcode lock Make sure only you can access your notes. Add a layer of security on mobile devices to protect your valuable information such as business plans, receipts, health information, and photographs.
Business card scanning Leave behind your stack of cards by scanning them using Evernote's camera. Capture and store all contact information, a photo of the card and choose to automatically pull additional profile details from LinkedIn.
Presentation mode Present directly from your notes in a full-screen layout for more collaborative, efficient meetings.
PDF annotation When a picture’s worth a thousand words, you can avoid lengthy email dialogue. There’s no quicker way to call attention to contract edits or design changes.
Context and Knowledge Discovery Context reveals notes with related content and documents, and Knowledge Discovery identifies co-workers who are experts on the topic or project you're working on.
Faster image recognition Find what you’re looking for, faster. We scan your images faster, so text within them is searchable sooner. Find text in handwritten notes, Post-it® Notes, whiteboard drawings and more.
Search in PDFs and Office docs Your files are easily searchable within Evernote. Quickly locate your Office and work documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and PDFs.
Software for creating and publishing project documentation.
Doxter helps technical writers and developers work with project documentation brighter and faster.
- Format text with a well-known WYSIWYG editor.
- Fasten document writing by using the markdown.
- Publish documentation into a modern-looking knowledge base
- Compare draft with an existing document before publishing.
- Manage space privacy. Share the space for your team only or make it public.
- Share the space with teammates or leave it private.
- Track content changes done by your teammates and switch between page versions.
- Place comments for your team. It will not be viewed in a final published document.
- Use hierarchy, sectioning, and tags for creating precise structure.
- Search the proper document by content, title, tags, and comments.
- Published documents are open for search engine indexing.
Regular price for Doxter is $10 fixed monthly for small teams (1-10 users) $5 per user monthly for big teams (11+ users).
Grammarly Editor is an automated proofreader that corrects contextual spelling mistakes, checks for more than 250 common grammar errors, enhances vocabulary usage, and suggests citations.
Google Docs is an online word processor, part of Google Drive, that lets you create and format text documents and collaborate with other people in real time. Here's what you can do with Google Docs:
• Upload a Word document and convert it to a Google document. • Add flair and formatting to your documents by adjusting margins, spacing, fonts, and colors — all that fun stuff. • Invite other people to collaborate on a document with you, giving them edit, comment or view access. • Collaborate online in real time and chat with other collaborators — right from inside the document. • View your document's revision history and roll back to any previous version. • Download a Google document to your desktop as a Word, OpenOffice, RTF, PDF, HTML or zip file. • Translate a document to a different language. • Email your documents to other people as attachments.
Paragraphs is an app just for writers. It was built for one thing and one thing only: writing. It gives you everything you need to create brilliant prose and does away with the rest.
Everything in context. Don't stress trying to memorize confusing markup. Paragraphs' quick context menu provides simple, easy-to-use formatting options right where you need them.
Focus on what you do best. Gone are the complicated menus and distracting widgets of traditional word processors. When you begin typing in Paragraphs the interface melts away and you're left with only what you write.
Sensible Settings. Paragraphs features multiple layout and font styles that look great by default. There's also Dark Mode, for a comfortable writing experience at night.