Manjaro is a user-friendly Linux distribution based on the independently developed Arch operating system. Within the Linux community, Arch itself is renowned for being an exceptionally fast, powerful, and lightweight distribution that provides access to the very latest cutting...Suggest and vote on features
Manjaro Linux Features
- Rolling ReleaseManjaro Linux supports updates that are continuously rolled out, rather than in batches of versions.
- LightweightManjaro Linux consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingManjaro Linux will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeManjaro Linux doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Manjaro Linux without registration.
Java is a general-purpose computer programming language that is concurrent, class-based, object-oriented, and specifically designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.Suggest and vote on features
ImageGlass is a simple picture viewer with which you will be able to display your image collection in a very similar way to the one that Windows provides by default, but with some additional functions. This application will allow you to better manage your pictures thanks to the...Suggest and vote on features
- LightweightImageGlass consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of ImageGlass.
- PortableImageGlass can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in ImageGlass without registration.
- Ad-freeImageGlass doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Dark ModeImageGlass supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Works OfflineImageGlass can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Hardware AcceleratedImageGlass can use the GPU and CPU to speed up rendering, conversion, and overall performance.
- Built-in viewerImageGlass shows you a quick preview of an image, page or file in supported formats.
BlueStacks runs Android OS and apps on Windows PCs with instant switch between Android and Windows - no reboot is required. End consumers can now enjoy their favorite Android apps on Windows PCs. Android apps can appear either as icons on the Windows desktop, or within a...Suggest and vote on features
The emulator automatically installs sponsored Android apps together with yours
Mark Text support CommonMark Spec and GitHub Flavored Markdown Spec. And it is a realtime preview eidtor, what you type is what you see finally.Suggest and vote on features
Mark Text Features
- Support for MarkDownMark Text supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- WYSIWYG SupportMark Text integrates a WYSIWYG editor to edit the look and content of a document, page, or file.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Dark ModeMark Text supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Distraction-freeMark Text has a distraction-free mode for when you need to focus.
- Syntax HighlightingMark Text supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
MarkText is no longer maintained since July 2022. Last version, 0.17.1, released in March 2022, can be still downloaded from GitHub
Zorin OS is a multi-functional operating system designed specifically for Windows users who want to have easy and smooth access to Linux. It is based on Ubuntu which is the most popular Linux operating system in the world.Suggest and vote on features
Zorin OS Features
SSMS is a software application that is used for configuring, managing, and administering all components within Microsoft SQL Server. It includes both script editors and graphical tools which work with objects and features of the server.Suggest and vote on features
SQL Server Management Studio Features
GNU Project Debugger, or gdb, is a command-line, source-level debugger for programs that were written in C, C++, D, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, Pascal, assembly, Modula-2, or Ada and compiled for any of a number of different target architectures including x86, x86-64, IA-64...Suggest and vote on features
GNU Project Debugger Features
Zig is an open-source programming language designed for robustness, optimality, and clarity.Suggest and vote on features
The unofficial successor of Antergos, RebornOS is an Arch-based distro that focuses on allowing the user to decide exactly how they want their system while making it easy for anyone to do so - both during installation and afterwards.
Spray is a small debugger for C code that comes with minimal mental overhead. All functionality aims to be simple and easy to grasp.
ravynOS is a new open-source desktop operating system that aims to provide a similar experience and compatibility with macOS on x86-64 systems. It builds on the solid foundations of FreeBSD, existing open source packages in the same space, and new code to fill the gaps.
ALT Linux is a set of RPM-based, APT-managed operating systems built on top of the Linux kernel and Sisyphus package repository branches. ALT Linux Rescue is, well, the disaster recovery tool.Suggest and vote on features
ALT Linux Features
Serenity is a graphical 32-bit Unix-like operating system with 90s aesthetics and built for x86 systems.