Apps with 'Workflow Automation' feature for Linux
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Follow your data through its entire lifecycle. From fluid brainstorming and research, through to a structured system for collaborative use, Zenkit is the flexible workspace you can use to organize anything.
- ERPNext is a free and open-source integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software developed by Frappé Technologies Pvt. Ltd. and is built on MariaDB database system using a Python based server-side framework.
- SABnzbd is a free/open-source cross-platform binary newsreader written in Python.
- Lidarr is a music collection manager for downloading and organizing music libraries. It is a fork of Sonarr designed for music.
- The most efficient usenet downloader. NZBGet is written in C++ and designed with performance in mind to achieve maximum download speed by using very little system resources.
- ((OTRS)) Community Edition is the free, open source version of OTRS, a ticketing and process automation suite used by service teams to improve communication and customer satisfaction. .
- Some companies already use Bitrix24 for project collaboration and customer management. Tasks, chats, contacts and VoIP calls - all in one suite. Free for up to 12 users.
- This tool lets you simulate keyboard input and mouse activity, move and resize windows, etc. It does this using X11's XTEST extension and other Xlib functions.
- RunDeck is an open source automation service with a web console, command line tools and a WebAPI. It lets you easily run automation tasks across a set of nodes.
- Record browser actions then replay immediately. Craft your own custom automation workflows.
- Corteza Low Code is a free and open source platform for building and delivering responsive business applications without the need of programming.
- Bonita BPM is a BPM-based application platform that is designed to help users build highly engaging, personalized business applications that can be continuously updated to adapt to business changes in real time. .
- Almond translates your commands into a personalized program.Programmable Notifications