- Aquasnap is a powerful window manager that helps you arrange and organize multiple applications on your desktop with minimum effort. It allows you to achieve maximum multitasking, especially if you own a high-resolution monitor or a multi-monitor setup.
No screenshots yet
- Freemium • Proprietary
- Docky is a full fledged dock application that makes opening common applications and managing windows easier and quicker. Docky is fully integrated into the GNOME Desktop and features a no non-sense approach to configuration and usage. It just works.
- Free • Open Source
Last commit and last available version from 2015-09-02
- MaxTo is a small Windows program that divides your monitors into regions. When you maximize a window, it will no longer fit the entire screen, but only the region it was maximized into. Your windows are neatly organized into the grid you have defined when they are maximized.
- Paid • Proprietary
- Avant Window Navigator (AWN/Awn) is a dock-like navigation bar for the linux desktop that positions itself at the bottom of the screen. It can be used to keep track of open windows and behaves like a normal window list.
- Free Personal • Open Source
Doesn't seem to be activaly maintained anymore. Last update was in 2017.
- FancyWM is a dynamic tiling window manager for Windows 10/11 • Create dynamic tiling layouts with mouse or keyboard • Move window focus with keyboard • Swap windows with keyboard • Resize windows with keyboard • Swap windows with mouse (hold [Shift] while dragging) •...
- Free Personal • Proprietary