Apps with 'WebVR' feature
- Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences.
- Easily create immersive WebVR experiences.
- A-Frame is a web framework for building virtual reality experiences. Make WebVR with HTML and Entity-Component.
- A free and open source VR music visualization website. Surf the musical road among the stars, moon, and lights.
- Vizor Patches is a platform for creating and sharing VR content on the web. All you need is a WebVR capable browser and a headset, although you can use Vizor without one.