Free Apps with 'Support for VST plugins' feature
- Audacity is a free, open source, and cross-platform audio and music editor.
- Free and full-featured media player with seamless, high-quality audio playback and comprehensive format support.
- DaVinci Resolve combines the world’s most advanced color corrector with professional multi track editing, so now you can edit, color correct, finish and deliver all from one system!.
- Ardour is a hard disk recorder and digital audio workstation application. Record, edit, and mix on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Ocenaudio is a cross-platform, easy to use, fast and functional audio editor. It is the ideal software for people who need to edit and analyze audio files without complications.
- Comprehensive digital audio workstation for music composition, audio editing, mixing and mastering.
- Wavosaur is a cool free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files.
- OpenMPT (short hand for Open ModPlug Tracker) is a popular tracker software for Windows.
- Tracktion is a multi-platform software for music production, with a modern graphic user interface.
- WavePad is Music and Audio Editor that allows you to create and edit voice, music and other sound recordings. You can duplicate sections of recordings and add echo, amplification, noise reduction and other effects.
- Carla is an audio plugin host, with support for many audio drivers and plugin formats.
- Qtractor is an Audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written in C++ with the Qt framework.
- Zrythm is a digital audio workstation designed to be featureful and easy to use.
- Pro Tools redefined the music, film, and TV industry, providing everything you need to compose, record, edit, and mix audio—in the studio or in the cloud, from anywhere.