Apps with 'Voxel-editor' feature
- A tiny and portable audio player. With a size of about 280 KiB it plays OGG, MP3, audio CDs, WMA and several less used formats like XM, IT, MOD, UMX and others.
- 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
- MagicaVoxel is a free lightweight 8-bit voxel editor and path tracing renderer.
- Simple, but powerful voxel graphic editor with 24-bit color support, unlimited scene size and undo buffer, layers and much more.
- RPG in a Box lets you easily create 3D grid-based, voxel-style RPGs and adventure games!.
- Voxatron is a fantasy console system where games are made out of voxels and made available to the system as traditional cartridges that can be made from scratch through a built-in...
- Voxel Builder lets you easily create and edit 3D voxel graphics right in your browser. Simply select a colored block and click to draw.
- Model in a unique cubic style. Start modelization with boxes. Move, rotate and scale cuboids. Apply one or more textures per cube, disable any face, edit UV coordinates and create any character parts without the constraints of voxels.
- Voxelogic develops voxel-based modeling tools for terrains as well as 3D objects.
- Qubicle is a professional voxel editor that enables you to easily design charming 3D models with a unique blocky style.
- Curious Blocks is a free block building creative app for kids and adults alike. Build wonderful 3D characters and worlds with the magic touch of Augmented Reality on mobile devices.
- Adventure Box lets anyone import Minecraft maps, create and share their web voxel games and worlds. .
- Convert KV6 Voxels into Minecraft's MCEdit Schematics.
- Slab6 is a voxel editor that Edits, VOX, KV6, and KVX files.
- Slab.js is an online viewer/editor for KV6 models, which are used by the Voxlap voxel game engine.