Apps with 'Voice Notes' feature
- Google Keep has several features including color coding notes, inserting images, creating lists, geo-fencing, shareable notes, and search by color.
- Switch effortlessly between using the keyboard and your voice to type out notes. Work smarter and more productively with fast, accurate dictation and transcription using Dictanote.
- Generate rich notes for meetings, interviews, lectures, and other important voice conversations with Otter, your AI-powered assistant.
- Noted is an audio recording and note-taking app for lectures, meetings, interviews, conferences and more, making it easy to record every moment with confidence.
- Record easily with most suitable method. With MixNote, take note will be faster and easier.
- GNotes is an Android notepad/notebook that can synchronize with Google GMail.
- Moxtra provides cloud-based project binders for managing, presenting and sharing your projects/events/parties/trip... from your iPhone/iPad. Highlight Features:
- How many times did you write "Now I cannot listen to the voice note, write me."?
- Mac menubar tool to record and share audio messages with ease.
- SnipNotes is an intelligent note-taking app, that lets you quickly save content from your clipboard, text and images from other apps and your own notes. The versatile widget gives you always access to your notes, even while using other apps.
- Convert your voice messages (e.g. WhatsApp) into text (Speech to Text).
- Say&Go is a simple yet powerful and smart voice recorder in which all you have to do to capture a note is open the app.
- Bring structure to your meetings and save time using speech to text notes. Turn the team's conversation into meaningful notes.
- Record notes and audio synced with the best note taking app in the App Store!
- Note Recorder app is a powerful, high quality MPEG4 audio recorder which allows you to create recordings of any length.