Free Apps with 'Visual Programming' feature for Windows
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Android Studio is a new Android development environment based on IntelliJ IDEA. Similar to Eclipse with the ADT Plugin, Android Studio provides integrated Android developer tools for development and debugging.
- GDevelop is an open-source game making software designed to be used by everyone. Any kind of 2D games can be created with it and no programming skills are required to get started. Logic of games are made using visual events.
- Unreal Engine is a professional suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms.
- Drag-and-drop visual programming language and platform for learning, creating and sharing code and interactive projects.
- The most powerful game development platform is now available to everyone. Full engine source code. All features. No royalties. No obligations. No license fee.
- MonoDevelop enables developers to write desktop and web applications on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X. It also makes it easy to port .NET applications created with Visual Studio to Linux and Mac OS X maintaining a single code base for all platforms. .
- Scirra Construct is a 2D game development engine with a focus on building games visually.
- Construct 3 is a powerful 2D game development engine which uses Scirra's intuitive event system to allow its users to build all kinds of games and apps.
- Create cutting-edge, beautiful websites that look amazing on any devices and browsers. Drag-n-drop only, no coding. 400+ site blocks. Free for any use.
- Orange is an open-source, cross-platform data mining and machine learning suite.
- p5.js a JS client-side library for creating graphic and interactive experiences, based on the core principles of Processing.
- Stencyl isn't your average game creation software; it's a gorgeous, intuitive toolset that accelerates your workflow and then gets out of the way. We take care of the essentials, so you can focus on what's important - making your game yours. .
- Verge3D is a powerful and intuitive toolkit that allows Blender, 3ds Max or Maya users to create immersive web-based experiences.
- CodeTyphon is a fork/distribution of Lazarus with thousands of Lazarus/Free Pascal components bundled into distribution and with own Lazarus expansion features.