(previously also diagrams.net) is a free online diagram drawing application for workflow, BPM, org charts, UML, ER, network diagrams. No login or registration are required and features include the ability to save locally (including SVG), a range of stencils, .Suggest and vote on features
- Works Offlinedraw.io can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark Modedraw.io supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freedraw.io doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Lightweightdraw.io consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in draw.io without registration.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with draw.io.
- No Trackingdraw.io will not track you or use your personal data.
- Privacy focuseddraw.io is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- Support for Layersdraw.io supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
Draw lets you produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan, and gives you the means to communicate with graphics and diagrams. With a maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm, Draw is a an excellent package for producing technical drawings, general posters, and much else.Suggest and vote on features
LibreOffice - Draw Features
- PortableLibreOffice - Draw can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LayersLibreOffice - Draw supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightLibreOffice - Draw consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Ad-freeLibreOffice - Draw doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Auto LayoutLibreOffice - Draw supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsLibreOffice - Draw can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Import CSV DataLibreOffice - Draw can import data from a CSV (Comma seperated values) file.
- Works OfflineLibreOffice - Draw can be used without the need to connect to the internet.