Open Source Apps with 'Capture Video' feature for Windows
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- JDownloader simplifies and improves the process of downloading files from sites like YouTube or Mega. JDownloader offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, CAPTCHA recognition, and automatic file extraction. It support CCF, RSDF and DLC files.
The installer contains bundled adware. Be careful during the installation: Forum
- Webcamoid is a full web camera suite. You can take photos and record videos with funny effects.Features- Take pictures and record videos with the webcam.
- Grab and download media (image, audio, and video) resources by monitoring network.
- Export images and videos from Shadertoy.Features:- Fully support Shadertoy as it is embedded in a web view.- Saves frames directly as PNG images.
- A screen recorder that supports full HD Recording. The recorder supports a webcam Picture in Picture while screen recording. So that your face can appear in the final recording along with your voice.
- This software writes short movies with your digital DSLR camera Canon (R) directly to computer. The camera must have LiveView feature to work, like in Canon EOS 450D for example.