Apps with 'Capture Video' feature for Android
- Open Camera is an Open Source Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features: Option to auto-stabilise so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- Tool to manage video cards. Shows video card stats (temp, GPU usage, etc.). Allows overclocking, controlling of fans, etc.
- Turn your Android device into a webcam using a USB cable or wirelessly over WiFi.
- Use your phone's camera as a wireless webcam in your PC or Mac.
- Download YouTube videos and music. It’s fast, easy, and free.
- Live streaming mobile and desktop tool that handles multiple video sources, picture-in-picture, green screen and other video effects.
- TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos.
- Android video streaming site downloader that allows for watching YouTube videos offline.
- Feed your channels a steady stream of awesome with Premiere Rush, the all-new app for creating and sharing online videos.
- Video camera software suite that supports up to 64 cameras, livestreaming, and video/image capture.
- A private video logging platform promoting better mental health, wellbeing, personal reflection and record a life story for future generations.
- YouNow is the best way to discover talented broadcasters, watch live streams and video chat live with people from around the world.
- DU Recorder is a free, stable, high-quality screen recorder for Android that helps you record smooth and clear screen videos.
- FlipaClip makes you relive your childhood and express your creativeness or professional skills in a much cooler way!.
- Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures using features such as Portrait and Night Sight.