Open Source Apps with 'Capture Video' feature
- Full-featured screen recording and live streaming software for Mac, Windows and Linux.
- ShareX is a free and open source program that lets you capture or record any area of your screen and share it with a single press of a key. It also allows uploading images, text or other types of files to over 80 supported destinations.
- JDownloader simplifies and improves the process of downloading files from sites like YouTube or Mega. JDownloader offers downloading in multiple parallel streams, CAPTCHA recognition, and automatic file extraction. It support CCF, RSDF and DLC files.
The installer contains bundled adware. Be careful during the installation: Forum
- SimpleScreenRecorder is a Linux screen recorder that supports X11 and OpenGL. It is easy to use, feature-rich, and has a Qt-based graphical user interface.
- Open Camera is an Open Source Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features: Option to auto-stabilise so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what.
- PiTiVi is an open source non-linear video editor, written in Python and based on GStreamer and GTK+.
- Webcamoid is a full web camera suite. You can take photos and record videos with funny effects.Features- Take pictures and record videos with the webcam.
- Grab and download media (image, audio, and video) resources by monitoring network.
- Deepin Screen Recorder is a screen recorder tool, it supports to save the recorded screens as gif or mp4 format.
- Export images and videos from Shadertoy.Features:- Fully support Shadertoy as it is embedded in a web view.- Saves frames directly as PNG images.
- A screen recorder that supports full HD Recording. The recorder supports a webcam Picture in Picture while screen recording. So that your face can appear in the final recording along with your voice.
- DVswitch is a digital video mixer intended for interactive live mixing of several incoming DV video streams.
- Istanbul is a desktop session recorder for the Free Desktop. It records your session into an Ogg Theora video file.
- Kurento is an open source software development framework providing a media server written in C/C++, which embeds and externs GStreamer capabilities.