GitHub is a web-based hosting service for projects that use the Git revision control system. It is written in Ruby on Rails by Logical Awesome developers Chris Wanstrath, PJ Hyett, and Tom Preston-Werner.Suggest and vote on features
- File VersioningGitHub has a version system that lets you view and go back to older versions of the project/file/document.
- Git SupportGitHub supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Two-factor AuthenticationGitHub supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Dark ModeGitHub supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- IFTTT IntegrationYou can connect different services to automatically trigger actions within GitHub using IFTTT.
- Support for MarkDownGitHub supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- Ad-freeGitHub doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- FIDO U2F (2FA) supportGitHub supports FIDO U2F / passwordless / multi-factor authentication.
Cockpit was born out of the need of building a simple dynamic site. Sure, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal and all the other full-stack content management systems are possible solutions for that task ... but let's be honest, often they are just too bloated and too time consuming to...
A post-Snowden VPN built on anonymity and security. Service requires you to think and have general understanding of software/networking setups. Intermediate level knowledge.Suggest and vote on features
Spiral Scout’s flagship open-source product, Spiral Framework, is a PSR compliant PHP7 framework that allows developers to craft faster, cleaner, more efficient applications.Suggest and vote on features
Spiral Framework Features