Apps with 'Terminal emulator' feature
- Terminator, multiple terminals in one window. The goal of this project is to produce a useful tool for arranging terminals.
- Hyper™ is a beautiful and extensible, cross-platform terminal built on open web standards.
- A disk usage analyzer with an ncurses interface, aimed to be run on a remote server where you don't have an entire gaphical setup, but have to do with a simple SSH connection.
- tmux is a terminal multiplexer: it enables a number of terminals (or windows), each running a separate program, to be created, accessed, and controlled from a single screen.
- FileBot is the ultimate tool for organizing and renaming your movies, tv shows or anime, and music well as downloading subtitles and artwork. It's smart and just works.
- Yakuake is a drop-down (Quake-style) terminal emulator based on KDE Konsole technology.
- Terminal emulator which mimics the look and feel of the old cathode tube screens, designed for eye-candy with lots of graphic options.
- Windows Terminal is a new, modern, feature-rich, productive terminal application for command-line users.
- Cross-platform, Electron-based terminal that works with Bash, Powershell, Cygwin and more.
- Secure Shell is an xterm-compatible terminal emulator and stand-alone ssh client for Chrome.
- Fluent Terminal is a terminal emulator based on UWP and web technologies.FEATURES- Terminal for PowerShell, CMD, WSL or custom shells