OBS Studio (also known as Open Broadcaster Software, or OBS) is a screen-casting and live-streaming software available across multiple platforms including macOS, Windows and Linux. Boasting features typically only found in commercial screen recording apps, OBS also provides one...Suggest and vote on features
OBS Studio Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsOBS Studio can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Virtual camera outputUse the output from OBS Studio as your webcam's primary video source.
- Dark ModeOBS Studio supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Custom overlaysOBS Studio allows you to add custom images or videos on top of your composition.
- No TrackingOBS Studio will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freeOBS Studio doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- DRM FreeNo Digital rights management (DRM), i.e. no copy protection.
- Screen SharingYou can use OBS Studio to share your screen with your colleages or friends.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of OBS Studio.
Streamlabs Desktop is all you need for streaming! Our developers have combined a streamer's essentials like video preview, dashboard, and chat windows in one app with better video quality and lower CPU usage.Suggest and vote on features
Streamlabs Desktop Features
- Chroma Key / Green ScreenStreamlabs Desktop supports chroma key to replace the background with an image or video backdrop.
- Live Video EffectsStreamlabs Desktop lets you edit your video input in real time to apply new image values or add filters.
- Multi-streamingWith Streamlabs Desktop you can live streaming to multiple channels simultaneously.
- Custom overlaysStreamlabs Desktop allows you to add custom images or videos on top of your composition.
- RTMP Live StreamingStreamlabs Desktop supports the Real Time Messaging Protocol to connect an encoder with a server.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Dark ModeStreamlabs Desktop supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Debut is a screen capture and video recording software that records videos from your screen, webcam or other video devices. Capture your entire desktop or a selected portion and save the recorded videos as avi, flv, wmv or other video file formats.Suggest and vote on features
ZOC is a powerful and well-established terminal emulator and telnet client, well known for its outstanding user interface with tabbed multi session support.Suggest and vote on features
A multi-purpose software solution for launching a high load video streaming service of any scale. Flussonic Media Server delivers video to millions of viewers in more than 100 countries around the world.Suggest and vote on features
Flussonic Media Server Features
Locate, track & monitor computers & phones online.
Suggest and vote on features
- Geo-location Tracking
- Screen Capturing
- Camera Capturing
- Key Logging
- Clipboard Logging
- Browser History Logging
- Remote File Deletion
- FamilyShield Once secured with LockItTight software,.
LockItTight FeaturesUse with caution
Flagged as potentially breaking copyright or other laws
MotionCaster is a powerful live streaming software. ?Regardless of your computer’s performance, you can quickly and easily manipulate the desired live video and streaming to multiple destinations. You can make your live broadcast more lively and fun by instantly composing and...Suggest and vote on features