Apps with 'Source code history' feature
- Bitwarden is the easiest and safest way to store your logins and passwords across all of your devices (iOS, Android, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Windows, Mac, Linux, and more). Bitwarden is FREE and open source.
- Git is a free & open source, distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
- Development Environment, Tooling Platform and Application Framework.
- LuLu is the free, shared-source macOS firewall that aims to block unknown outgoing connections unless explicitly approved by the user.
- Block-based, visual coding environment empowering everyone to learn and build mobile apps.