Visual Studio Code is a free and extensible code editor for building web, desktop, and mobile applications, using any programming language and framework.Suggest and vote on features
Visual Studio Code Features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsVisual Studio Code can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- AutocompletionVisual Studio Code can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Syntax HighlightingVisual Studio Code supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Git SupportVisual Studio Code supports Git, a free and open source distributed version control system.
- Support for ThemesYou can use themes and templates to change the look and feel of Visual Studio Code.
- Dark ModeVisual Studio Code supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Support for MarkDownVisual Studio Code supports MarkDown for document formatting.
- WYSIWYG HTML EditorVisual Studio Code allows you to make and preview changes to an application or website in real time, without needing to know code.
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
Welcome to the home of the developers of pro Fit, a macOS application for curve fitting (linear and nonlinear regression), plotting, and data analysis for macOS. It has Python and LaTeX support and lets you prepare high-quality graphs for publication.Suggest and vote on features
pro Fit Features