Qubes is an open source operating system designed to provide strong security for desktop computing.Suggest and vote on features
Qubes OS Features
- Container VirtualizationQubes OS can make use of isolated user spaces called "containers" to run applications.
- Privacy focusedQubes OS is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
- PortableQubes OS can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in Qubes OS without registration.
- LightweightQubes OS consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingQubes OS will not track you or use your personal data.
- Two-factor AuthenticationQubes OS supports two-factor authentication (2FA).
- Ad-freeQubes OS doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Command line interfaceQubes OS either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.