Figma is a vector graphics editor and prototyping tool which is primarily web-based, with additional offline features enabled by desktop applications for macOS and Windows. The Figma Mirror companion apps for Android and iOS allow viewing Figma prototypes in real-time on mobile...Suggest and vote on features
- Support for LayersFigma supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Figma
- Auto LayoutFigma supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsFigma can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Embedded commentsUsers can leave comments that will appear within Figma
- Create UI ComponentsFigma allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Dark ModeFigma supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Transitions EffectsFigma allows you to apply transition effects between two different scenes/pages using pre-loaded or custom animated transitions.