Apps with 'Selenium testing' feature
- Open-source task and test automation tool and Selenium IDE. The UI.Vision RPA software is a browser extension that can do desktop automation as well! Use it for web automation, form filling, screen scraping and Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- With LambdaTest, you can seamlessly test your public or locally hosted web apps across 2000+ different browsers, OS, resolutions, and devices.
- Selendroid is a test automation framework which drives of the UI of Android native and hybrid applications (apps) and the mobile web with Selendroid.
- Automate any iOS native, hybrid, or mobile web application using the Selenium / WebDriver API. ios-driver is fully compatible with the Selenium / Webdriver API.
- MultiBrowser (or Multi-Browser Viewer) is a cross browser and functional web testing software tool, using REAL standalone browsers, an accurate mobile emulator and integrates...
- Codeception is a new full-stack testing PHP framework. It provides you absolutely new original way for writing acceptance, functional and unit tests.
- 1rst true Agile Test Case Management Tool all what a 2020 year App can provide Organize automation failure analysis Agile and Continuos Delivery testing processes included.
- Secure, scalable cloud-based platform for the automated testing of desktop and mobile applications.
- HeadSpin provides end-to-end testing, performance monitoring, and user experience analytics solutions that optimize digital experiences across applications, devices, and networks.
- The Test Automation and Load Test Tool for Software Development.
- Cross browser compatibility testing with Selenium Online. Automatically test your website on multiple browsers with Selenium.
- Codeless or low-code User Experience test editing and management using Selenium to perform testing or UI automation. Uier tends to be a free self hostable alternative to Applitools, Endtest, Ghost Inspector, Usetrace, Screenster and many others.
- Play Framework is an open-source web application framework which follows the model–view–controller architectural pattern. It is written in Scala and usable from other programming languages that are compiled to JVM Bytecode, e.g. Java.
- Selenium cross browser testing with real browsers using your own private selenium grid in the cloud.
- Build your Selenium test cases visually without typing a single line of code. Run your tests in headless browser in our cloud. Connect from around the world to monitor your application 24/7.