Free Apps with 'Scripting' feature
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- AutoHotkey is a free, open-source scripting language for Windows that allows users to easily create small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks such as: form fillers, auto-clicking, macros, etc.
- WinSCP, a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, copies files between a local and remote computer. It supports also FTPS, SCP and WebDAV. It offers easy to use GUI for all common file operations and a powerfull automation with .NET assembly.
- Godot is a fully featured, open source, MIT licensed game engine. It focuses on having great tools, and a visual oriented workflow that can export to PC, Mobile and Web platforms.
- Multi-Platform Clipboard Manager with Advanced Features.
- Mp3tag is a metadata editor for audio and video files.
- A libre FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Backblaze B2, Azure & OpenStack Swift browser.
- GNU Emacs is an extensible, customizable text editor—and more.
- PowerShell (including Windows PowerShell and PowerShell Core) is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework.
- Video game library manager and launcher with support for 3rd party libraries like Steam, GOG, Origin and Uplay, providing one unified interface for your games.
- Extensible, multi-platform mind mapping creation, analysis and presentation software.
- Typewriter. Ring-binder. Scrapbook. Scrivener combines everything you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop.
- Unreal Engine is a professional suite of tools and technologies used for building high-quality games across a range of platforms.
- OpenToonz is an animation program that is a free software version of Toonz, the animation software used by Studio Ghibli, amongst others.
- Multi Commander is a multi-tabbed file manager and is an alternative to the standard Windows Explorer. It uses the very popular and efficient dual-panel layout.