Apps with 'Scratch-Block programming' feature
- Block-based, visual coding environment empowering everyone to learn and build mobile apps.
- Snap (formerly BYOB) is a visual, drag-and-drop programming language. It is an extended reimplementation of...
- EduBlocks is a visual block based programming tool that will hopefully help teachers to introduce text based programming languages, like Python, to children at an earlier age.
- Pocket Code allows you to create your own games, animations, interactive music videos, and many kind of other apps, directly on your phone or tablet.
- BYOB extends Scratch to a full-power language for computer science students.
- One-stop coding platform tailored to coding education. With mBlock, students can easily create games, animations and program robots by dragging and dropping blocks, or through writing Python. .