Apps with 'science' feature
- Khan Academy is not-for-profit with the goal of changing education for the better by providing a free world-class education to anyone anywhere.
- Access scientific knowledge, and make your research visible.
- Collaborative platform for research. To write and manage technical documents in one place.
- Brilliant.org, also known as Brilliant, is a website and associated community that features problems and courses in mathematics, physics, quantitative finance, and computer science.
- Monitor's battery capacity through the use of science.
- labfolder is an electronic lab notebook that helps to document, organize and share your research data.
- Create and manage your own space program, build and fly spacecraft, and try to conquer space.
- Lernabit is a note taking app that is focused on helping you remember the things you learn. With other note taking apps, your notes just pile up and get forgotten.
- Microsoft Academic Search is an experimental research service developed by Microsoft Research to explore how scholars, scientists, students, and practitioners find academic...
- Get instant help understanding your homework. Real humans, no robots 👩🏼.
- Spaced-repetition app, the best for scientists and coders. With rich formatting, with images, with code formatting, with formulas, with multiple flashcard types. Entirely free, open-source.
- Thousands of free ebooks, pre-formatted for reading on your computer, smartphone, iPod, or e-reading device - ePUB, Kindle, eReader, PDF, Plucker, iSilo, Doc, RTF, Mobipocket...
- Semantic Scholar (paywall free) is a science publication aggregator that collects citation-data from PubMed, CiteSeer, IEEE etc and rank each article according to the percieved number of impactful citations.
- BKChem is a free (as in free software :o) chemical drawing program. It was conceived and written by Beda Kosata and is currently maintained by Reinis Danne.
- Foldit is an experimental video game about protein folding, developed as a collaboration between the University of Washington's departments of Computer Science and Engineering...