Adobe XD (Experience Design) is a vector-based tool developed and published by Adobe Inc for designing and prototyping user experience for web and mobile apps.
Adobe XD Features
- Live PreviewInstantly see what your files and documents look like as you create them.
- Create UI ComponentsAdobe XD allows you to create and define groups of reusable UI elements/materials across your design.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Auto LayoutAdobe XD supports layouts that dynamically grow and adapt to the size of its contents.
- Embedded commentsUsers can leave comments that will appear within Adobe XD
- Design handoffView and share snippets of generated code and design specs from your design in Adobe XD
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAdobe XD can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Real time collaborationMultiple users can work together in Adobe XD simultaneously.
- Smart AnimateAdobe XD create detailed transitions through previously connected micro-interactions
Top 3 alternatives