Adobe Photoshop is a raster graphics editor developed and published by Adobe Inc. for Windows and macOS. It was originally created in 1988 by Thomas and John Knoll.Suggest and vote on features
Adobe Photoshop Features
- RAW Photo EditorsAdobe Photoshop supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Support for LayersAdobe Photoshop supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- Color PickerAdobe Photoshop allows you to select and copy a color property from an image, object, or shape.
- Support for CMYK ModeAdobe Photoshop allows you to work using the color scheme for printing, combining the primary pigments (Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, and Key).
- Content-Aware FillAdobe Photoshop can quickly remove objects from your photo and it will fill in the picture based on the rest of the available content.
- Non Destructive EditingAdobe Photoshop can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- Hardware AcceleratedAdobe Photoshop can use the GPU and CPU to speed up rendering, conversion, and overall performance.
- Pressure SensitivityAdobe Photoshop can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAdobe Photoshop can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
Pencil2D is an opensource animation/drawing software for Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux, based on old Pencil software. It lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics.Suggest and vote on features
- Keyframe AnimationCompositions can be keyframed in Pencil2D, allowing you to change the parameters over time.
- Onion skinningPencil2D allows you to see through several frames simultaneously and make sure the lines of each frame are correctly lined up.
- No TrackingPencil2D will not track you or use your personal data.
- Ad-freePencil2D doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Support for LayersPencil2D supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- No Coding RequiredPencil2D can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- LightweightPencil2D consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflinePencil2D can be used without the need to connect to the internet.