qView is a Qt-based image viewer designed to be practical and minimal, available for Windows, macOS, and LinuxSuggest and vote on features
- LightweightqView consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- PortableqView can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Ad-freeqView doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Works OfflineqView can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Dark ModeqView supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Privacy focusedqView is considered a privacy friendly alternative.
LibreCAD is an open source 2D CAD application for Windows, Apple and Linux. It is based on Qt, which is a leading cross-platform application and UI development framework.Suggest and vote on features
- PortableLibreCAD can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in LibreCAD without registration.
- Parametric ModelingLibreCAD can change the shape of model geometry as soon as the dimension value is modified.
- LightweightLibreCAD consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Support for LayersLibreCAD supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
A custom launcher for Minecraft that allows you to easily manage multiple installations of Minecraft at once. It is a MultiMC fork.Suggest and vote on features
Prism Launcher Features
Albert is a C++/Qt based desktop agnostic keyboard launcher that helps you to accomplish your workflows in a breeze. Its goals are usability and beauty, performance and extensibility.Suggest and vote on features
- Extensible by Plugins/ExtensionsAlbert can be extended with add-ons, plugins and extensions.
- Ad-freeAlbert doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- No Coding RequiredAlbert can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Command line interfaceAlbert either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- AutocompletionAlbert can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Works OfflineAlbert can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Currency ConversionAlbert lets you convert different currencies based on the latest exchange rates.
- LightweightAlbert consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No TrackingAlbert will not track you or use your personal data.
Qt Creator is a cross-platform integrated development environment (IDE) built for the maximum developer experience. Qt Creator runs on Windows, Linux, and macOS desktop operating systems and allows developers to create software across desktop, mobile, and embedded platforms.Suggest and vote on features
Qt Creator Features
- AutocompletionQt Creator can predict and complete the rest of a word or phrase you're typing.
- Ad-freeQt Creator doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Syntax HighlightingQt Creator supports syntax highlighting for various programming and markup languages.
- Works OfflineQt Creator can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Code FormattingQt Creator supports code formatting for multiple languages and code styles.
LXQt is the Qt port and the upcoming version of LXDE, the Lightweight Desktop Environment. It is the product of the merge between the LXDE-Qt and the .Suggest and vote on features
qMasterPassword is a graphical password manager. Access all your passwords using only a single master password. But in contrast to other managers it does not store any passwords: Unique passwords are generated from the master password and a site name.Suggest and vote on features
A fork of the qBittorrent bittorrent client with enhanced features.Suggest and vote on features
qBittorrent Enhanced Edition Features
Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client based on the Qt5 framework. Distributed means that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core that stays permanently online -- much like the popular combination of screen and a...
QtScrcpy connects to Android devices via USB (or via TCP/IP) for display and control. It does NOT require the root privileges.Suggest and vote on features
- Command line interfaceQtScrcpy either have CLI support or is a CLI-only app.
- LightweightQtScrcpy consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- Works OfflineQtScrcpy can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- No registration requiredYou can use most of the features in QtScrcpy without registration.
- Ad-freeQtScrcpy doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
qpdfview is a Qt-based tabbed document viewer using the Poppler library for PDF rendering and CUPS for printing. Support for the DjVu and PostScript formats can be added via plugins.Suggest and vote on features
An Open Source Minecraft launcher with the ability to manage multiple instances, accounts and mods. Focused on user freedom and free redistributability.Suggest and vote on features
Ark is a program for viewing, extracting, creating and modifying archives. Ark can handle various archive formats such as tar, gzip, bzip2, zip, rar, 7zip, xz, rpm, cab and deb (support for certain archive formats depend on the appropriate command-line programs being installed).Suggest and vote on features
Trojitá, is a fast Qt IMAP e-mail client that respects open standards and facilitates modern technologies. Trojitá values vendor-neutrality that IMAP provides and is committed to be as interoperable as possible.Discontinued
The last update is from June 2016.
A graphical (Qt5) client for MPD.Suggest and vote on features
As stated in README, The software's development has ceased and the repository has been archived on March 2, 2022. https://github.com/CDrummond/cantata