Apps with 'Proofreading' feature
- Linguistic search engine and contextualized translator. The final solution for your writing doubts! Search, compare, translate, learn and get inspired.
- Typely is precise. Existing tools for improving prose raise so many false alarms that their advice cannot be trusted.
- Slick Write is a powerful, free tool that makes it easy to check your writing for grammar and spelling errors, potential stylistic mistakes, and other features of interest.
- Ginger Keyboard is the world’s first smartphone keyboard to offer advanced writing tools, including live as-you-type proofreading, alongside standard and advanced keyboard features like word prediction, autocorrect, emoji and swipe typing.
- Get feedback on your writing by checking your text against databases of correct language.
- After the Deadline is an intelligent language checking server, extensions are available for many applications.
- The best new browser on the block. A new browser that feels familiar but brings you so much more.
- Online grammar check, proofreading and copy editing services. Our professional grammar editors will give you online proofreading and copy editing services at affordable prices.
- A Gmail Plug-in that warns you when you write emails using words which undermine your message.
- The one and only true online collaboration tool. Get your creative works annotated and reviewed nice and easy. .
- Ghotit Real Writer & Reader 3 is an integrated writing and reading solution tailor-made for people with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning disabilities. It helps children and adults with dyslexia and dysgraphia to write, read and correct texts.
- Multilingual proofreading solutions for web apps are available under Cloud (SaaS) and Server (On-premise) software version. WebSpellChecker products can be smoothly integrated and used with HTML controls, rich text editors, and web browsers.
- Become a better writer with Outwrite. Our AI writing assistant helps turn your ideas into powerful sentences.
- ClaroRead is an assistive technology software helping to readers with dyslexia to read aloud and providing word-prediction options for struggling writers.