In this city-building strategy game, you control a group of exiled travelers who decide to restart their lives in a new land. They have only the clothes on their backs and a cart filled with supplies from their homeland.Suggest and vote on features
Tropico is a series of construction and management simulation computer games developed by PopTop Software and published by Gathering of Developers in April 2001. Feral Interactive has developed and published a number of the games.Represent entire series of Tropico games.Suggest and vote on features
In this city-building game, you will lead a group of survivors in their search for a new home. Manipulate the landscape, manage limited supplies, plant crops, hunt wildlife, gather resources, and develop trade routes to build a bustling and unique town.Suggest and vote on features
Settlement Survival Features
- Endless gameplaySettlement Survival offers at least one game mode that allows you to play indefinitely.
- Single playerSettlement Survival has one or more single player game modes.
- Works OfflineSettlement Survival can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Achievements SupportedSettlement Survival offers the possibility of unlocking achievements through completing challenges.
- ModdableSettlement Survival can be modified through the installation of external mods.