Apps with 'Procedural Texturing' feature
- Blender is the free and open-source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing, video editing, and motion tracking.
- 3D-Coat is the one application that has all the tools you need to take your 3D idea from a block of digital clay all the way to a production ready, fully textured organic or hard surface model.
- Quixel Suite is a bundle of tools for creating amazing materials for use in real time applications.
- Bob's Track Builder allows you to create tracks using simple mouse clicks to form the underlying track mesh ready to be imported into popular car racing games and raced on against your friends.
- Create fantastic textures/wallpapers. Optionally enhance created texture in ART section. Export texture up to 4000x4000 in size in full sharpness.