Apps with 'Platform as a service' feature
- Heroku is a platform as a service (PaaS) that enables developers to build, run, and operate applications entirely in the cloud.
- OpenShift is Red Hat's free, auto-scaling Platform as a Service (PaaS) for applications.
- Cloudron is a complete solution for managing apps & users on your own server. Easily deploy production ready apps from the Cloudron App Store and keep them automatically up-to-date.
- Automate complex infrastructure tasks so you can get back to what really matters.
- PromoRepublic is a social media marketing solution with content distribution workflows for small businesses, agencies, franchise and multi-location brands. .
- Open-source PaaS for Java, Ruby, Python and Node.js.
- Google Compute Engine is not just fast. It’s Google fast. In fact, it’s a class of fast that enables new service architectures entirely..
- Cloudways provides managed hosting platform for deploying popular PHP based applications on infrastructure hosting in just a few clicks. It is affordable, you can configure the server as per your requirement and scale up later as and when needed.
- Build & host powerful applications in minutes. A BaaS + PaaS for the container era.
- Last.Backend is an Open-source system for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications. .
- In the blink of an eye deploy, update and scale your apps and their data in the cloud. Forget about system administration, focus on your app development.
- Mendix enables companies to build, integrate and deploy web and mobile applications faster and with better results, effectively driving ROI in days not months.
- We help developers deploy and run their apps with bulletproof infrastructure, automatic scaling, fair pricing and other awesome features. We aim to make an easy-to-use service, without any vendor lock-in and able to grow with your needs.
- A light-weigh platform to deploy and scale applications in the cloud. More than a platform, Roboconf is a framework to control the life cycle, reconfigure and monitor distributed applications in various (hybrid) environments.
- HatchBox automates deploying Ruby on Rails application to your own servers.