Apps with 'Pixel graphics' feature
- The Battle for Wesnoth is a turn-based tactical strategy game with a high fantasy theme.
- Remember the good old 2D games and their beautiful sprites? With Piskel you can create your own in a few clicks.FEATURESLive preview
- Celeste is a platforming video game by Canadian video game developers Matt Thorson and Noel Berry. The game was originally created as a prototype in four days during a game jam, and later expanded into a full release.
- Pixelsque's goal is to be as simple as possible, while still retaining many powerful features. It works like any standard pixel art editor, with a pen, eraser, and shapes.
- Play as The Penitent One - a sole survivor of the massacre of the ‘Silent Sorrow’.
- Create pixel art inside your terminal using vim movements.
- pxltrm is a terminal pixel art editor written in pure bash. Draw pixel art without a mouse using intuitive hotkeys. Fast (Less than 150 lines of pure bash).
- Whenever single-pixel-accuracy is required, Lens will assist you by magnifying the area around the mouse pointer.
- Pathway is a turn-based strategy game designed to provide players with approachable, fast-paced and fun squad skirmishes in an early 20th century pulp-adventure setting.
- RPG Map Editor is the new version of ANAmap, an online grid-based map editor for role-playing games with emphasis on simplicity.
- Gang Garrison 2 presents the player with 9 unique classes to use in frenetic, cooperative multiplayer action in a stylish and unique 8-bit style.
- Make the world truly yours in Junk Jack, a relaxing sandbox experience focused on building and improving your home.
- Grind for resources, manage your own fantasy village, create and equip your heroes and send them to collect swag in Swag and Sorcery — a new streamlined RPG from the creators of Punch Club and Graveyard Keeper.
- Pixelator is a smart software to convert images into pixel art sprites and cover arts.