Microsoft OneNote, part of the Microsoft 365 (Office), is a digital notebook application that gives people one place to gather notes and information. It also offers shared notebooks, syncing between multiple computers and devices via Windows...Suggest and vote on features
Microsoft OneNote Features
- Handwritten NotesMicrosoft OneNote supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- Web ClipperSave any page or content from the web with a single click with Microsoft OneNote.
- Hierarchical StructureOrganize your notes, pages, documents, etc., hierarchically with Microsoft OneNote.
- Works OfflineMicrosoft OneNote can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Pressure SensitivityMicrosoft OneNote can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Dark ModeMicrosoft OneNote supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- OCRExtract the text from a screen capture or file and paste it into another document for edits.
- SubtasksMicrosoft OneNote allows you to create and manage tasks inside of a parent-main task.
Xournal++ (a fork of Xournal) is a handwriting Notetaking software with PDF annotation support. Written in C++ with platform independent GTK, supporting Linux, e.g. Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, Suse, macOS and Windows 10. Supports Pen input like Wacom Tablets.Suggest and vote on features
- Handwritten NotesXournal++ supports writing by hand (or a stylus) and your text will be converted to text.
- PDF annotationXournal++ support PDF Annotation for highlighting, notes etc
- Works OfflineXournal++ can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Pressure SensitivityXournal++ can change attributes like thickness or opacity, based on how much force you apply to your stylus/finger.
- Ad-freeXournal++ doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- PortableXournal++ can be used from a USB stick or similar with no prior installation.
- Support for LaTeXXournal++ supports LaTeX for text and math equation formatting.
- Spell CheckingXournal++ can detect and correct all types of grammar and spelling mistakes.
- Dark ModeXournal++ supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Finally, a simple and powerful image organizer. Tiat is a simple and powerful image organizer, build for designers, photographers and magpies. Tiat can handle millions of images with high performance and smooth user experence.Suggest and vote on features
Photo & Video Import is a simple, no-nonsense photo and video transfer solution to quickly import content from your smartphone, digital camera, camcorder or memory cards onto your PC or tablet.Suggest and vote on features
Photo & Video Import Features