Apps with 'Peer-To-Peer' feature for Chrome OS
- NordVPN - the word's most advanced VPN service provider.
- DuckieTV is an application that takes care of TV-Show addicts by providing a personalized TV-Show calendar.
- Git Center is a decentralized hosting platform for Git repositories. We provide several collaboration features such as bug tracking for every project, and private and public repositories for free. Join us by creating a new repository.
- Hola lets you browse faster, access content blocked by your government, company or ISP and much more.
Third party security researchers have released reports that claim Hola has numerous vulnerabilities in their client software, leaving users vulnerable to attack. In addition, these reports claim that Hola user's bandwidth was sold and that users are unknowingly part of a "botnet." For more information on the claims and findings refer to the posts here: http://adios-hola.org/ The response to these claims and the vulnerabilities from the Hola CEO can be read on their website here: https://hola.org/blog/the-recent-events-on-the-hola-network/
- Streaming peer-to-peer file transfers from within the browser. No registration required.
- Takeafile is a peer-to-peer platform to transfer files of any size at maximum speed in a secure way.
- Proxy site to download music, movies, games, software and much more. The Pirate Bay is the galaxy's most resilient BitTorrent site.
- Assembly is a free recognition and rewards platform that aims to grow and sustain your company’s culture by empowering all employees to recognize their peers. The platform works well for teams of all sizes.