Affinity Photo is a professional, full-featured raster graphics editor. Working in Affinity Photo is always live and you can pan and zoom at 60fps, with live previews and non destructive application. It supports unlimited layers and a dedicated RAW editing workspace, as well as...Suggest and vote on features
Affinity Photo Features
- Non Destructive EditingAffinity Photo can make changes to a file without overwriting the original data, which remains available in case you want to revert to it.
- RAW Photo EditorsAffinity Photo supports viewing and editing of uncompressed data images (RAW).
- Support for LayersAffinity Photo supports the organization of elements through a hierarchical order that can be manipulated/viewed independently.
- LightweightAffinity Photo consumes less device resources compared to similar apps.
- No Coding RequiredAffinity Photo can be used without an coding or programming skills.
- Dark ModeAffinity Photo supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
- Ad-freeAffinity Photo doesn't contain any form of external advertising.
- Custom BrushesYou can use modified/custom brushes in Affinity Photo.
- Works OfflineAffinity Photo can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
Meshroom is a free, open-source 3D Reconstruction Software based on the AliceVision Photogrammetric Computer Vision framework.Suggest and vote on features
Hugin is an easy to use cross-platform panoramic imaging toolchain based on Panorama Tools. With Hugin you can assemble a mosaic of photographs into a complete impressive panorama, stitch any series of overlapping pictures and much more.iSuggest and vote on features
PTGui is panoramic stitching software. Originally developed as a Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (hence the name), PTGui now is a full featured photo stitching application.Suggest and vote on features
PanoramaStudio can create seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images. This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
Clear and easy user interface, large wor.
SceneVR turns your collection of panoramic and VR-ready photos into a slideshow of navigable scenes, allowing you to create unique 360° narratives. A simple editor allows you to order photos and add descriptions and text.