Apps with 'Outliner' feature for Windows
- A hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Dynalist is a web app that lets you break down and organize your thoughts in the format of lists.
- Typewriter. Ring-binder. Scrapbook. Scrivener combines everything you need to craft your first draft, from nascent notion to final full stop.
- Open-source tool for writers. With outliner, character management, plot development, distraction-free editor, etc.
- RedNotebook is a graphical diary and journal helping you keep track of notes and thoughts.
- wikidPad is a Wiki-like notebook for storing your thoughts, ideas, todo lists, contacts, or anything else you can think of to write down.
- Windows desktop application to stay on top of your daily tasks. .
- a simple yet powerful mindmapping tool that supports brainstorming, presentation and collaboration .
- Create instant task lists, share notes, and video chat, all on the same page. Taskade is a modern organization and collaboration tool for getting things done. Get our app on Web, Mobile, Chrome, Mac and Windows. Taskade is simple, flexible, and fun! .
- MyTetra is open source and cross platform personal manager for information accumulation. It is powerful program for data memorization and structuring notes.
- MemPad is a plain text outliner and note taking program with a tree structured index. All pages are stored in a single file. User interface available in 20 languages.
- Focus on your words not the interface. Quoll Writer is a writing application that helps you focus on your words. Clean and uncluttered. Feature rich. Features are where you would expect them to be.
- myBase is a unique free-form database software that allows entry of unstructured text, webpages, images, documents, emails and even arbitrary files without regard to length or...
- AllMyNotes Organizer is a multi-functional hierarchical information manager for Windows. Store all your Notes in virtual folders in one file!
- A new medium for your ideas—augment your thinking with a text editor designed for structuring lists. Side-by-side views allow 3 modes of thinking.