Microsoft Outlook, part of the Microsoft 365 (Office) (not to be confused with Microsoft Outlook Express), is a personal information manager that lets you manage your e-mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks.
Microsoft Office Outlook Features
- Email OrganizerMicrosoft Office Outlook allows you to take control of your inbox by filtering and control tools.
- Calendar IntegrationMicrosoft Office Outlook lets you sync your tasks and events with your calendar application.
- Calendar ViewMicrosoft Office Outlook has a built-in calendar view to have a clear overview of your content over time.
- Support for AliasesMicrosoft Office Outlook supports aliases, so you can receive email without exposing your main email address
- Unified inboxView e-mails (or similar) from all accounts in one unified view with Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Multiple Account supportMicrosoft Office Outlook support multiple accounts without the need to logout and login
- Works OfflineMicrosoft Office Outlook can be used without the need to connect to the internet.
- Cloud SyncSync your data (notes, documents, bookmarks, etc.) across your different devices and to the cloud.
- Dark ModeMicrosoft Office Outlook supports dark mode for comfortable usage in low light conditions.
Top 3 alternatives