Apps with 'Distraction-free UI' feature for Linux
- Extensible, cross-platform text editor with a rich ecosystem of plugins and themes.
- Sublime Text is a sophisticated text editor for code, html and prose - any kind of text file. You'll love the slick user interface and extraordinary features.
- a markdown editor, markdown reader.
- Standard Notes is a simple and private notes app. It allows you to write and sync your notes across all your devices, including your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and web browser.
- Simple but configurable and themeable, distraction-free text editor for writers. Open-source and available across desktop platforms.
- Mark Text is a Markdown editor for Mac, Windows and Linux. It is a concise text editor, dedicated to improving your editing efficiency.
- Windscribe is a desktop application and browser extension that work together to block ads and trackers, restore access to blocked content and help you safeguard your privacy online.
- ProcessWire is a friendly and powerful open source CMS and CMF with an exceptionally strong foundation.
- Writemonkey is a Windows zenware writing application with an extremely stripped down user interface, leaving you alone with your thoughts and your words.
- LeechBlock is an extension for Firefox and Chrome that allows users to block time-wasting sites.
- With a single click on the lamp button, the page will fade to dark. And automatically focus on the video. By clicking on it again, the page will return to normal. It works for all known video sites such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, YouKu, etc.
- A fully featured markdown editor for Linux. Features include Live Preview, PDF/HTML export, MathJax support, Syntax highlighting, customizable, keyboard shortcuts, GFM, images, tables and much more.
- Lines is a modern and minimalist text editor - IDE with support for over 150 programming languages, embedded code inspectors and many other cool tools to help you write better code. .
- Worst Draft is a Java-based, minimalist word processor that removes access to the two biggest roadblocks for writers: editing & distractions.