Open Source Apps with 'No coding required' feature for Windows
- darktable is a virtual lighttable and darkroom for photographers: it manages your digital negatives in a database and lets you view them through a zoomable lighttable.
- GDevelop is an open-source game making software designed to be used by everyone. Any kind of 2D games can be created with it and no programming skills are required to get started. Logic of games are made using visual events.
- A free and easy to use retro adventure game creator for your favourite handheld video game system.
- JASP, a low fat alternative to SPSS, a delicious alternative to R. Bayesian statistics made accessible.
- Appcelerator Titanium, offered for free by Appcelerator, lets web developers use web technologies, open source and cloud computing to build native apps for iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac OSX and Linux.
- Corteza Low Code is a free and open source platform for building and delivering responsive business applications without the need of programming.
- OpenXava is a Web Java Framework for Rapid Development of Enterprise Applications.
- Visual node editor. Tool created for business managers to speed up code development. Create diagrams and generate code from them.
- Universal Control Remapper is a Windows application which allows the end-user to remap any inputs from devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, racing wheels, eye trackers, etc. to virtual output devices.