Apps with 'Neural network' feature
- Knime is a java open-source, cross-platform application which name means "Konstanz Information Miner".
- You start in the lab where you experiment with the neurons and nodes that make up a brain.
- EbSynth brings art to life with 2D motion capture. It's a tool for converting video footage into stylised 'motion paintings'.
- 1. Setup a chess GUI Leela Chess Zero, as the most of other chess programs, implements UCI protocol and requires a chess GUI. Popular GUIs are:Arena Chess GUI (free)
- Neuroph is Java framework that can be used for creating neural networks. You can use it to easily add neural networks to your programs, or just to experiment with neural networks.
- With the Pl@ntNet app, identify one plant from a picture, and be part of a citizen science project on plant biodiversity.
- Rent multi-GPU servers for your data science, AI, neural networks and deep learning projects!.
- Open-source visualizer for neural network, deep learning and machine learning models.