Apps with 'Network Analysis' feature
- PSPP is a free software application for analysis of sampled data. It has a graphical user interface and conventional command line interface.
- JASP, a low fat alternative to SPSS, a delicious alternative to R. Bayesian statistics made accessible.
- Polinode is a tool that makes it easy to perform powerful network analysis. You can either upload your own network data or use the integrated relationship-based survey tool to collect data for you before analyzing and visualizing your networks.
- table-based network visualizer, a command-line tool for producing static network visualizations from a node table and an edge table.
- nfsen-ng aims to be an in-place replacement for the ageing nfsen.
- Kenelyze is a visual analytics platform which allows anyone to create fully interactive network maps on the fly using any dataset.